The Handler - 4:33

[JFK] - 0:54

Defector - 4:32

Revolt - 4:05

Aftermath - 5:48

The Globalist - 10:07

Drones - 2:51

Total runtime - 52:40

Drones is longer than I expected, I thought it was just supposed to be that short little verse NME posted?

A lot of people will probably be asleep at this time, remember.

There are probably other lyrics. If not, he says it's repeated

Dead Inside - 4:22

Drill Sergeant - 0:35

Psycho - 5:16

Mercy - 4:30

The Handler - 5:45

Reapers - 5:50

JFK - 1:40

Defector - 4:50

Revolt - 3:45

Aftermath - 5:20

The Globalist - 10:40

Drones - 6:14

Here are my predictions

So my guesses for Reapers, Defector, and Aftermath were relatively close guesses. The Globalist wasn't too far off either.

Should be getting 30 sec previews of the songs pretty soon.

Like other people have said, we probs won't be getting any.

Most likely a stream in just under 2 weeks though :awesome: when I'm on holiday with no wi-fi :facemelt:

Drones is really just a track with Matts voice and no instruments? Maybe I'm high or something. That sounds ridiculous.

I think it's a track with just Matt's voice except with multiple harmonies. It's just that he didn't have Chris, or any other people, sing the other harmonies. It's acapella I assume.

I don't think you guys know how cool acapella can sound if it's done right. Listen to the end of this song.

Skip to 4:06 for the harmonies.

Edited by TheLionSlicer

Like other people have said, we probs won't be getting any.

Most likely a stream in just under 2 weeks though :awesome: when I'm on holiday with no wi-fi :facemelt:

im going to be at a con during the bbc thing so I wont be able to hear the new debuted songs

Ok, a capella for me is just singing, without any Instruments. That would mean without a gregorian choir in the back! So maybe, the choir is at the beginning and then it is Matt singing this verse?

The reviews said that Matt is the choir himself. He is the only voice in this song.

Finally bowed to the inevitable yesterday afternoon and pre-ordered Drones in order to get the 3 digital tracks, so heard them for the first time on a proper sound system, on quite a high volume! Absolutely hooked - love them! Really hyped for the album now!

My problem with The 2nd Law was that my favourite tracks on the album (apart from maybe Animals) were the first 3. With Drones, I love the first 3 tracks, and still have Reapers, The Handler and The Globalist to come, which I'm convinced will be right up there with Dead Inside, Psycho and Mercy.

I'm 100% positive that I'm going to enjoy Drones more than T2L and Showbiz. I'm quite a fan of The Resistance too if I'm honest, so I'd be happy with anything up to about that level. I still think BHaR is the best album I own, so I don't expect Drones to surpass that level of perfection. But I'm quite optimistic.

Are those track lenghts legit? They are more or less how I expected, so cool. I thought The Globalist was longer (13 minutes), but I guess it's between The Globalist and Drones. I guess we will have to wait until the album comes out to listen something new (or maybe they will surprise us in a show), but it's close :)

Are those track lenghts legit? They are more or less how I expected, so cool. I thought The Globalist was longer (13 minutes), but I guess it's between The Globalist and Drones. I guess we will have to wait until the album comes out to listen something new (or maybe they will surprise us in a show), but it's close :)

they'are, they belong to a japan website.

posted a few pages

http://tower.jp/item/3895959/%E3%83%89%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-%5bCD%EF%BC%8BDVD%5d%EF%BC%9C%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9A%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E7%9B%A4-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E4%BB%95%E6%A7%98%EF%BC%9E