and what about a single?

that would be great

i didn't listen Reapers yet, i'm waiting for studio version.

A single wouldn't make sense before the release date considering they're trying to push Dead Inside starting today with the new video and I assume they'll be playing it as a staple at each gig. And you have some crazy self-restraint not listening to Reapers yet lol. Good luck making it to June :LOL:

A single wouldn't make sense before the release date considering they're trying to push Dead Inside starting today with the new video and I assume they'll be playing it as a staple at each gig. And you have some crazy self-restraint not listening to Reapers yet lol. Good luck making it to June :LOL:

i'm an idiot. that's it

and about the single, it's just the hype talking.

i'm an idiot. that's it

and about the single, it's just the hype talking.

Well let's look at what we got with Resistance and T2L

(now this was a long time ago the details are hazy)

But If I remember well the first single from Resistance was USoE.

Then I think it was Uprising, then Undisclosed desires? then the album came out

With T2L we got a teaser for Unsustainable

Then Survival, then we got Unsustainable, then Isolated System, then the album came out.

So far we got: Psycho

Then Dead Inside and (reapers at a concert, not sure if we can count this)

There will highly likely be another single before the album comes out, however when? No idea, probably very close to album release

Everyone clamoring for Reapers is likely to be disappointed. On the other hand, I agree with you about NYC/LA. Especially knowing the listening party is May 9, I feel they'll debut at least one other song live in the US, possibly The Handler, granted the fact they already rehearsed it.

Isn't The Handler something a bit like Showbiz? I could see it replacing Reapers over here as the closer. That'd be pretty nice.

In reference to Later with Jools Holland (If Muse playing in this show):

Blur "The Magic Whip" release date: 28th April, and plays in Jools Holland @ 14 April 2015.

Mumford & Craps release date: 4th May and plays Jools Holland @ 21st April 2015

Maybe we can expect that Muse can play at Jools 15 days before "Drones" is published. (BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend is on 21 May. They can record the show this week and air on 22/ 29May)

Yes, I like to speculate to much XD.