From Q Magazine:

The Handler features a middle section which harks back to Showbiz.

Matt: The lyrics are almost a question and answer with that song.

The Globalist

Matt: The first half sounds like something from a film, then it goes to a middle section that metal, then the outro is a big piano ballad.

This wait is already excruciating for me. Two more months is going to be a very long time...

It's going to be difficult. Although I have plenty of gigs/a festival in the meantime, plus The Prodigy's new album is out next week, so that'll hopefully be enough to tide me over...

From Q Magazine:

The Handler features a middle section which harks back to Showbiz.

Matt: The lyrics are almost a question and answer with that song.

The Globalist

Matt: The first half sounds like something from a film, then it goes to a middle section that metal, then the outro is a big piano ballad.

Then again... WANT THIS. WANT NOW! *Does grabby hands at screen*

Q Magazine has an exclusive feature/interview about the album. The Handler has lyrics that are related to Showbiz http://t.co/9HCldKflPa

Is there a proper synopsis of the article anywhere, or is the info that's just been shared all the new stuff there is?

Not much more info anyway, just that Rich Costey mixed the albums, that Matt "went very internal, very into his paranoias and weird feelings and life experiences. It was quite personal", that The Globalist first half sounds like something from a movie, then has a metal middle section and a piano ballad ending, and that The Handler has a section in which the lyrics are strongly related to the ones off Showbiz (the song).

Not much more info anyway, just that Rich Costey mixed the albums, that Matt "went very internal, very into his paranoias and weird feelings and life experiences. It was quite personal", that The Globalist first half sounds like something from a movie, then has a metal middle section and a piano ballad ending, and that The Handler has a section in which the lyrics are strongly related to the ones off Showbiz (the song).

Ah, that's fair enough then. Cheers for the info. Sounds like this album could be something very special! That said, I'm trying not to get too hyped, I know what Matt's like. :LOL: