I really don't understand the whole "true fan" culture. And it's not just limited to Muse, or even bands in general. I think people are just desperate to prove that they're extra special

What it comes down to is the last two records have aged horribly. I find myself barely listening to them, just UD, MKU, Supremacy on occasion and the odd Uprising here and there. The music's not bad, just forgettable

Wow, this genuinely disappoints me. Can you get more childish?:stunned:

yeah and even worse there was this lone dude who was dressed as Matt (admittedly very stupid move) but when he left same people started making fun of him and shouting behind his back. Felt really sorry for him.

I really don't understand the whole "true fan" culture. And it's not just limited to Muse, or even bands in general. I think people are just desperate to prove that they're extra special

It's the whole elitism thing with the 'I've been a fan since [insert first or second album].' Doesn't matter when you became a fan, doesn't matter what songs or albums you prefer. If you like Muse, you like Muse.

What it comes down to is the last two records have aged horribly. I find myself barely listening to them, just UD, MKU, Supremacy on occasion and the odd Uprising here and there. The music's not bad, just forgettable

Same

I only listen to Panic Station and Animals from T2L and Unnatural selection from TR

It's easy. Some people just can't understand and/or accept you can both love the band and have a different taste in music than theirs.

Same

I only listen to Panic Station and Animals from T2L and Unnatural selection from TR

The best written songs on T2L are Supremacy, Animals, and IS and I listen to those too, it's just.. they don't function within the album well so it's a nuisance feeling the need to skip songs

My friend's mom is a teacher in a remote part of Romania and she tells one of her students wearing a muse shirt that her daughter saw them live in manchester couple of days ago. The 13yo guy gets so excited and asks her to call my friend to find out if they played NSC!

I can see some people going all realfanbanana over something like this. but that is one of the cutest fan stories I've ever heard.

The best written songs on T2L are Supremacy, Animals, and IS and I listen to those too, it's just.. they don't function within the album well so it's a nuisance feeling the need to skip songs

I can't listen to the album at all anymore, but I will listen to Madness, Panic Station, or Animals if they come on shuffle. That really shows how I felt about T2L as an album: it was just a weird mishmash of songs.

I can't listen to the album at all anymore, but I will listen to Madness, Panic Station, or Animals if they come on shuffle. That really shows how I felt about T2L as an album: it was just a weird mishmash of songs.

Yeah, it that's what dragged the album down the most for me. Seems like they're going for a much better flowing album this time round.

My friend's mom is a teacher in a remote part of Romania and she tells one of her students wearing a muse shirt that her daughter saw them live in manchester couple of days ago. The 13yo guy gets so excited and asks her to call my friend to find out if they played NSC

Lol why don't they just look up the setlist

I love T2L! the only songs i have to skip are Big freeze and Save me (sometimes Animals..) but the rest is wonderful! and when it is over, i have to play it all over again :LOL:

My fave album is OOS followed by Absolution, but that doesn't mean I only love only their rock side. I love the songs resistance and Unnatural selection from Resistance, ey get loads of hate on here...but ok.

And I don't care if this is cool or not, I don't only listen to rock, I love soul or good Pop or Funk etc. some people are very singke-minded, is this the right word? Only in one direction blabala...

Edit: I don't mean the band ;)