Interesting.

Well. So what is there to look forward to in April and May?

THere must be something coming at us. Two full months of nothingness before an release seems weird.

Didn't we get Isolated System in chunks a bit before release last time? Might be something like that since they have two months to fill.

Though it painfully reminds me of Madness during the last couple of minutes or so, the song is great. H8rs gonna h8.

In fact, I'm gonna listen to it a few times more right now.

Edited by lozin

If this is a conceptual album, as Matt has hinted, then maybe sonically there's a concept of opening with a heavier version of the electronic stuff from T2L (as I see this track) before diving into the stripped back rock stuff (with the possible exception of the 10 minute track).

I like Depeche Mode and also the mentioned Prince track, so I'm on-board. It also reminds me a little of the theme from sci-fi movies with the low end guitar early on. I feel it makes more sense live, although getting a first listen massive and loud through the Brighton Dome speakers was awesome. The double-bass drum pedal work is actually pretty cool.

Not really. Depends what you enjoy.

Why are you still on these forums?

The rarities in the UK Tour are wonderful. Great old Muse. Reapers is very intriguing. I have to hear it on record. It might be the elephant in the room going for Drones.

Matt is saying Drones is quite possibly a remix of their greatest hits (with a guaranteed 10 minutes of CE II) :D, if overall it will suck balls like Dead Inside, really time to let it go.