Thought I'd batter Dead Inside before passing any judgment on it and I actually really like it. Sounds like what they were trying to nail on Madness has been achieved here, especially concerning the last minute or so. The best electro-centric track they've done imo. Having said that, hopefully this is just a transitional song as many have speculated and the rest of the album is in a similar vein to psycho and reapers.

Not just pointing at this post, but in general...

You have to remember, Muse aren't there for fan service. They write stuff that they want to write. Which is fair enough IMO, whether or not it is well received by the people, they're writing out of 'love' for it.

Who knows, maybe they just don't enjoy writing long progressive tracks so much anymore, and would rather work on something fun and upbeat...

I actually find this whole album sounds like it's going to be pure fan service. Psycho is fan service: it's a classic muse riff played one too many times, The Globalist is fan service: CE is a total fan favorite and creating a sequel is probably motivated by that fact and the general idea of "going back to basics is kinda fan service too considering how fans reacted to the last two albums. I'd rather they write for the love of it which is what I found on the last two, self produced, albums.

Anyways, I do regardless see what you mean about prog rock... it's just a pity...

Boys and Girls, it says that the album will appear on June 5th in Germany.

So... UK and US is later because of what reason?

And, Muse will probably deliver late / on the 8th of June either way, no matter from what country I am, right?

Shit -.-

Boys and Girls, it says that the album will appear on June 5th in Germany.

So... UK and US is later because of what reason?

And, Muse will probably deliver late / on the 8th of June either way, no matter from what country I am, right?

Shit -.-

Germany realeases its records on Fridays and the last time I've got my 2nd Law Box on Thursday morning 😄

Say what you want about Dead Inside, but it's a great platform for jokes:

• Look, a bakery! BREAD INSIDE.
  • Shouldn't that be in the garden? SHED INSIDE.
  • Flanders is home. NED INSIDE.
  • Heavy metal poisoning? LEAD INSIDE.
  • What's the definition of incest? BRED INSIDE.
  • Mega-City One, (judge) DREDD INSIDE.

joke

It's so bad that it's great :LOL: :LOL:

Made my evening!

The more I think about it, I really like the concept for this album. I'd never thought about this whole drones/losing empathy thing before but I actually think it's a pretty interesting topic now.

I reckon this'll be their best album since BHAR by quite a long way. I also thought that T2L was better than BHAR when it first came out but let's just forget about that.

The more I think about it, I really like the concept for this album. I'd never thought about this whole drones/losing empathy thing before but I actually think it's a pretty interesting topic now.

I reckon this'll be their best album since BHAR by quite a long way. I also thought that T2L was better than BHAR when it first came out but let's just forget about that.

Yeah it's actually more elaborate and less generic than I thought.

Matt's singing in Dead Inside is absolutely incredible. It reminds me of Showbiz-OOS era in general and Showbiz (song) in particular for some reason. Maybe it's because his voice sounds really emotional, especially in the last 30 seconds of the song. That's something TR and T2L missed.

Oh, and "Unleash a million drones" line is an eargasm :D

Also, dat bass. Really enjoyable line to play.

Edited by lozin