Still don't understand the hate for Chris's songs. Save Me is awesome, one of the best on the album for me. I really hope they're not just retiring those from the setlists forever.

On topic: I was hoping he'd keep writing on subsequent albums... Judging by some of what we've seen from Matt so far, this album could have used some help too.

Still don't understand the hate for Chris's songs. Save Me is awesome, one of the best on the album for me. I really hope they're not just retiring those from the setlists forever.

On topic: I was hoping he'd keep writing on subsequent albums... Judging by some of what we've seen from Matt so far, this album could have used some help too.

I don't hate it, the lyrics are great as well as Liquid state, I just prefer Liquid state. maye if the two songs would have changed place on the album, I would first freak out on Liquid and then relax on Save me :LOL:

Save Me's too long. Liquid State's too short. Simples.

Chris didn't feel comfortable doing lead vocals.

Chris didn't feel comfortable doing lead vocals.

Right, still hope he gives it another go anyway.

Liquid State was definitely too short, that's why I like Save Me more. It actually feels like a complete song. And it varies often enough to not feel so long to me.

Psycho is too long, so we're not doing much better on that anyway lol

Liquid State was definitely too short, that's why I like Save Me more. It actually feels like a complete song. And it varies often enough to not feel so long to me.

Psycho is too long, so we're not doing much better on that anyway lol

Psycho is a bit too long but the music on it is considerably more engaging and fun than Save Me (imo, obviously), so it's more forgivable/less noticeable.