Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

When was the last time we, Muse fandom, were happy about a Muse single? I have always seen mixed reactions. We are very hard to please... :LOL: :LOL:

Hmmm. That's actually a good question. I've only been on the message boards since before BHaR, but there certainly hasn't a been a single people liked since then. SMBH was hilariously received. Uprising went over decently, actually. Madness and/or Survival... that was hilarious.

When was the last time we, Muse fandom, were happy about a Muse single? I have always seen mixed reactions. We are very hard to please... :LOL: :LOL:

Stockholm Syndrome got a fairly overwhelming reaction I seem to remember. First thing we had heard from Absolution.

Knights also got a great response when they played it at Radio 1s Big Weekend for the first time. But then the studio version divided some fans initially.

Hmmm. That's actually a good question. I've only been on the message boards since before BHaR, but there certainly hasn't a been a single people liked since then. SMBH was hilariously received. Uprising went over decently, actually. Madness and/or Survival... that was hilarious.

I read through some of the reactions to that :LOL: