Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

If it's the song that was soundchecked yesterday then it's stadium-y and has a big chorus.

SOURCE: Had my ear pressed to a door for the entire Muse soundcheck

There was no new song soundchecked yesterday and I have literally no idea where that idea came from. Fury was played once, then the groove 3 times and then dead star 3 times. After that Dom played a few fills with no guitar or bass over the top and then after 15 minutes there was more noise from inside... Whoever originally said that this was the new song that was soundchecked, unfortunately you were listening to the Marmozets!

SOURCE: Had my ear pressed to a door for the entire Muse soundcheck

There was no new song soundchecked yesterday and I have literally no idea where that idea came from. Fury was played once, then the groove 3 times and then dead star 3 times. After that Dom played a few fills with no guitar or bass over the top and then after 15 minutes there was more noise from inside... Whoever originally said that this was the new song that was soundchecked, unfortunately you were listening to the Marmozets!

Well, my hopes for the song went high again

Hmmm. That's actually a good question. I've only been on the message boards since before BHaR, but there certainly hasn't a been a single people liked since then. SMBH was hilariously received. Uprising went over decently, actually. Madness and/or Survival... that was hilarious.

Survival reactions were all over the top (fits the song, actually). Uprising and Supremacy were maybe the best received, although I like Madness more (kill me with fire! :LOL: ). I have great expectations of Dead Inside.