If The Last Garrison is a single, yes.

Not a great song in my opinion. Verses are good, chorus is crap.

People, if you want a good Enter Shikari song check out Destabilise, or Arguing With Thermometers if you like the quirkier side.

EDIT:

The delivery is far worse. Reynolds' talky stuff reminds me of the tedious Trots who seemingly infest Aberystwyth's pubs.

As a graduate of Aberystwyth University, I can confirm this. I'm not a fan of Reynolds' whinging. Ruins the band for me at times.

Edited by Picko

I can't be the only one who prefers the random and (apparently) non sensical lyrics of the OOS era than those of T2L era that supposedly do make sense but sound ridiculous... "Brainwashing our children to be mean"....

Besides, I don't think Muse's lyrics are as poor as people suggest, not even close. I quite like ambiguous lyrics that could conceivably fit different scenarios.

shikari might not be the best band ever, but I don't see what everybody's beef is with them. they're fun, sometimes funny, sometimes cheesy. and they put on a great live show.

you could find tons of much worse bands to bash while you have nothing OT to say...

shikari might not be the best band ever, but I don't see what everybody's beef is with them. they're fun, sometimes funny, sometimes cheesy. and they put on a great live show.

you could find tons of much worse bands to bash while you have nothing OT to say...

This. I understand they're not everyone's cup of tea, but people around here act as if Rou Reynolds took a steaming shit in their ear or something. Everyone just needs to chill out about them.

especially Fabri

This. I understand they're not everyone's cup of tea, but people around here act as if Rou Reynolds took a steaming shit in their ear or something. Everyone just needs to chill out about them.

especially Fabri

:LOL:

I can't be the only one who prefers the random and (apparently) non sensical lyrics of the OOS era than those of T2L era that supposedly do make sense but sound ridiculous... "Brainwashing our children to be mean"....

I think that is the case with the majority of people on this board.

Besides, I don't think Muse's lyrics are as poor as people suggest, not even close. I quite like ambiguous lyrics that could conceivably fit different scenarios.

Some of their lyrics are great, some are terrible

Hi! Just read a message to the latest Instagram video! It said that a L.A. Radio station, on Zane Lowe's program, said there will be a single release on march 5th....true or does the person want to believe it...and heard it....

The radio station said nothing about the date. They just said that a single would be out really soon. Then some people realized the date might be the 5th of march because it's Zane Lowe's final program, and everyone for some reason thinks that's the official date and treats it like it was announced.

The radio station said nothing about the date. They just said that a single would be out really soon. Then some people realized the date might be the 5th of march because it's Zane Lowe's final program, and everyone for some reason thinks that's the official date and treats it like it was announced.

My thoughts there...in some way...the fast internet!

But, he is on radio 1 i thought? So, all messed up that post.