This is the first time I'm excited since "some" parts of BHAR

This. Completely.

Drones/Reaper (whatever song it is) and Psycho I think are class. Hopefully another song or two will be previewed before Dead Inside comes out too

Fine with me.

Still awesome.

But now we've got 2 tracks with the word drone/drones in it, and the title track Drones from the album Drones, with maybe, even more drones in other tracks. That's a lot of drones.

Eh, it's a concept album about Drones, called Drones.

Fine with me.

Still awesome.

But now we've got 2 tracks with the word drone/drones in it, and the title track Drones from the album Drones, with maybe, even more drones in other tracks. That's a lot of drones.

inb4 it contains 0 drones. cos fuck logic.

people have evolved. From what I can see there aren't many camera phones being held up. Good.

That's because it was a new song, nobody wants to record songs they don't know. There were a lot of camera phones; they pissed me off the whole gig and they're starting to be a dealbreaker for me. I had to wait outside for this event for four hours, I didn't wait to see someone's arm and camera.

That's because it was a new song, nobody wants to record songs they don't know. There were a lot of camera phones; they pissed me off the whole gig and they're starting to be a dealbreaker for me. I had to wait outside for this event for four hours, I didn't wait to see someone's arm and camera.

well there's still this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SZiEFpC9Wg