So about Dead Inside:

1. Dead Inside will be the album opener and lead single which probably means it's radio friendly/mainstream

2. Matt about the album: "This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope...", i guess this part is can only be about Dead Inside since the next sentence is already (partially) in Psycho

3.The lyrics of Psycho, the song after Dead Inside, start with:

"Love, it will get you nowhere

You are on your own

Lost in the wild

So come to me now"

Question is what the abandonment will be about. A Love/relationship theme (like the Psycho lyrics imply) will be most likely i guess. The protagonist gets left alone and therefore decides to join the army.

But does something like Madness work as an opener for the album?

...sexy sergeant?

your ass belongs to me now :yesey:

i'll show myself out.

Hi all. Muse are horny or what? "Wanking" album art dying to be photoshopped, "Your ass belongs to me now" with Dead Inside next up. Hehe.

Psycho is one step forward - a step in the right direction when it comes to the possible general sound & style of Drones would be, and two steps backward - awful lyrics, no matter how you cut it and it has a lot of familiar repetitive, going the easy route of more recent Muse lazy sound & style.

Please do not bite me.

Psycho is one step forward - a step in the right direction when it comes to the possible general sound & style of Drones would be, and two steps backward - awful lyrics, no matter how you cut it and it has a lot of familiar repetitive, going the easy route of more recent Muse lazy sound & style.

this is quite accurate, I must say.

Do we know when we might find out?

Where are you pulling April from?

1) it makes no sense for them to have tags for 10 dates that are unrelated to the 6 ones they're doing now

2) if they're playing 4 EU shows to be added to these Psycho UK gigs, it'll be in april because it's in two weeks and they wouldn't wait a whole month doing nothing?