I'm torn on Reapers. IT's definitely better than Psycho IMO but it almost sounds like an ACDC song (thanks Mutt). I definitely enjoy it, but it looks like I'll wait for the studio version to make a full decision.

Also, are we expecting them to play different songs each night? I know I saw a tweet earlier saying to only expect 2 new songs tonight and more will be added in later. Fingers crossed we hear Dead Inside soon.

This - Matt is on record in 2013 as saying they wanted the album to sound like back in black. I have a feeling psycho will be the most 'muse' song on the album.

I don't know about that considering we know piano is on the album, unless that song has been cut.

So heading to newport on thursday, I dont want to hear the full setlist but can anyone give a spoiler free hint as to whether to be excited for the set or not? (i.e. whether there was any rarities or whether it was a shortened greatest hits set) would be appreciated so I can abandon the forum for a couple days :)

So heading to newport on thursday, I dont want to hear the full setlist but can anyone give a spoiler free hint as to whether to be excited for the set or not? (i.e. whether there was any rarities or whether it was a shortened greatest hits set) would be appreciated so I can abandon the forum for a couple days :)

Think Japan.