Sorry :LOL:

Hope the essay goes well

Get yourself some espresso doppio, and all is good..or a lot

Haha all good! Thanks guys. Needless to say discussing semantics (or to be more precise, abbreviations from archaic Latin) with you guys is more engaging than writing about how Rousseau doesn't know how to be a good parent to a hypothetical kid, not taking into account the fact that he abandoned his own real kids. :rolleyes:

There's no Belfast gig, or if there is then it's at a different venue.

Very possible the gig is completely unrelated to that event.

Anyway if theres a gig Sunday would the sound engineer really only be sorting his shit out now?

I may be the sole person here who thinks we won't get to hear Psycho or any other track until at least next month. So whatever happens today I won't be disappointed,although I was quite hyped yesterday because iTunes.

Definitely the sole. Don't worry, you'll be pleasantly surprised in the next day or two.

Haha all good! Thanks guys. Needless to say discussing semantics (or to be more precise, abbreviations from archaic Latin) with you guys is more engaging than writing about how Rousseau doesn't know how to be a good parent to a hypothetical kid, not taking into account the fact that he abandoned his own real kids. :rolleyes:

Oh, that does sound fascinating. I had to hand in my dissertation on Monday so the last few weeks have been pretty stressful.

Very possible the gig is completely unrelated to that event.

Anyway if theres a gig Sunday would the sound engineer really only be sorting his shit out now?

Yea especially if he's been with them a while! Means he just has to remember the stuff make some new patches for the new songs and test it live before the festival run.