I may be the sole person here who thinks we won't get to hear Psycho or any other track until at least next month. So whatever happens today I won't be disappointed,although I was quite hyped yesterday because iTunes.

Even though Matt said we'd be getting stuff today? I know that doesn't mean we'll hear the song today but it would make sense.

That is possible and the thought had crossed my mind, I'd be happy with either.

Yeah, I'd prefer this and to actually open with a new song. I can't think of a time they've regularly opened with an old song. even if this isn't a regular gig, the still opened with supremacy at E-Werk.

Yeah, I'd prefer this and to actually open with a new song. I can't think of a time they've regularly opened with an old song. even if this isn't a regular gig, the still opened with supremacy at E-Werk.

I do really like Supremacy as an opener, although I think that's probably because The 2nd Law Tour was the first time I got to go to a Muse gig, so it's sentimental and all that. :LOL:

I do really like Supremacy as an opener, although I think that's probably because The 2nd Law Tour was the first time I got to go to a Muse gig, so it's sentimental and all that. :LOL:

You got Supremacy? It's got fire as an opener but it's nowhere near as intense as Unsustainable I think. I liked We Are The Universe into Uprising the tour before, but it wasn't as wicked as Unsus.

You got Supremacy? It's got fire as an opener but it's nowhere near as intense as Unsustainable I think. I liked We Are The Universe into Uprising the tour before, but it wasn't as wicked as Unsus.

Oh yeah, I forgot Unsustainable. The combination of that and Supremacy was pretty awesome.

I was thinking of the stadium gigs when it had Bomb Intro (Unsustainable extract) then Supremacy. Forgot the arena gig had the full Unsustainable song first.

I bet some news will come now, because i am having lunch now. I always miss everything..good luck! :D

feed yourself well Claudia :p

The unveiling of a tracklist will bring some really good discussion - so Im hoping for that (at least) today

Oh yeah, I forgot Unsustainable. The combination of that and Supremacy was pretty awesome.

I was thinking of the stadium gigs when it had Bomb Intro (Unsustainable extract) then Supremacy. Forgot the arena gig had the full Unsustainable song first.

This succession of two tracks is solid. I want these two to stick around for this tour, it would be perfect to use these two as an encore, with some third and/or fourth track following. I get the feeling like this is the tour where we kiss Knights of Cydonia (and Survival too probably) goodbye as a closer... odds are the new record has some fiendish beast of a track waiting to close out Muse gigs for the foreseeable future.

This succession of two tracks is solid. I want these two to stick around for this tour, it would be perfect to use these two as an encore, with some third and/or fourth track following. I get the feeling like this is the tour where we kiss Knights of Cydonia (and Survival too probably) goodbye as a closer... odds are the new record has some fiendish beast of a track waiting to close out Muse gigs for the foreseeable future.

I think Knights will probably stay in the middle of the set but yeah hopefully get a new closer (other than Starlight please)

I think Knights will probably stay in the middle of the set but yeah hopefully get a new closer (other than Starlight please)

I'm crossing my fingers that Starlight gets retired permanently. Same with any of the remotely poppy stuff from the last two records. I can't see something like IBTY or even Panic Station to be honest fitting in with what it seems they're trying to broadcast with this new record. If it is as raw is I anticipate it to be, they could probably get away with playing the whole record + older hard hitting tracks from each album (Survival/Supremacy/Unsus, hopefully Animals though, MK Ultra, Assassin etc)

I'm crossing my fingers that Starlight gets retired permanently. Same with any of the remotely poppy stuff from the last two records. I can't see something like IBTY or even Panic Station to be honest fitting in with what it seems they're trying to broadcast with this new record. If it is as raw is I anticipate it to be, they could probably get away with playing the whole record + older hard hitting tracks from each album (Survival/Supremacy/Unsus, hopefully Animals though, MK Ultra, Assassin etc)

You make it sound like IBTY actually got played regularly.