I was just listening to this again and I think in the shout they're saying "Drones"... Can somebody please tell me I'm wrong? I'm going to just be honest with myself and say that would be ridiculously cheesy...

yeah it's been confirmed that's what they're yelling since the video was uploaded haha

Also, not sure what to make about this "too offensive for radio" business, don't think he means it from a cursing point of view

yeah it's been confirmed that's what they're yelling since the video was uploaded haha

Oh my bad... I guess I was just ignoring the reality of it for the sake of maintaining my high hopes for a Muse album that told the metaphoric waiter to stop grating cheese on the album salad at the appropriate time, instead of allowing the cheese to envelop the salad. Probs still going to love it, but that'll be something I never get over if they decide to keep it.

Oh my bad... I guess I was just ignoring the reality of it for the sake of maintaining my high hopes for a Muse album that told the metaphoric waiter to stop grating cheese on the album salad at the appropriate time, instead of allowing the cheese to envelop the salad. Probs still going to love it, but that'll be something I never get over if they decide to keep it.

Grate the cheese on the album salad. That's fantastic. I'd assume Tom is the waiter

Hey, what if the 615 thing is still actually related to a release time, but it's localised to wherever they are in America? So when it hits 6:15 over there, the single will be released? #crazydesperatetheory

It would make a lot of sense for 06:15 tomorrow, but knowing them they probably made a mistake and meant 6 PM. Probably the most logical possibility I think. Some others speculated 15h00 on March 6 too, which also makes sense but not as much as the former.

So JJTheMuse, from what I can understand from your posts, you have heard the single already... Is this true? And if so, how/where have you heard it?

Of course he hasn't, he's just employing the common tactic of so-called "psychics" by predicting very vague things because of the chances of some of it becoming true so that he can say he was right all along.