Nah, they did some weird lever release thing today

Has anyone got a good tab for the verses of this?

Pretty sure it's

b |----x-x--6---|---x-x--8---|---x-x--10---|---x-x--8---x-x--8---x-x--8---x-x---8

g |----x-x--7---|---x-x--7---|---x-x---7----|---x-x--7---x-x--7---x-x--7---x-x---7

d |----x-x--7---|---x-x--7---|---x-x---7----|---x-x--7---x-x--7---x-x--8---x-x---8

last bar has definitely more than one chord

If there was one way to describe my reaction, it would be the guy at 1:13 in this video.

hahah the annotation is great.

UPDATE: The loonie to my right did not actually end up killing anyone. He, instead, was reduced to tears upon listening to Guiding Light and had to be removed from the pit, lured by a pacifier and wheeled out in a stroller.

I honestly have no idea what's meant to be happening with all those levers, that thread moves so fast at the moment. All gone a bit tits up though by the looks of it

Basically you'd go to the location of the level, and when you got there, the web site on your phone would say congrats blah blah and allow you to watch the reapers video.

Basically you'd go to the location of the level, and when you got there, the web site on your phone would say congrats blah blah and allow you to watch the reapers video.

Not worth it in that case, since it's already been spoiled for me. The one in NYC seems to be the bowery ballroom... I figured I shouldn't go in there randomly asking what I win for finding the lever :facepalm:

Did you already listen to it?

Need a quick bit of soldering advice!

The 3 sticky out bits (see link) I need to bend one back and solder it onto the bottom of the pot, am I alright to undo the little clip holding it down? My wiring diagram isn't very helpful.

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/images/large/005-6244-000.jpg

No because that would disconnect it from the pot. It needs to be bent back and soldered to the back of the pot for a grounded connection.

Need a quick bit of soldering advice!

The 3 sticky out bits (see link) I need to bend one back and solder it onto the bottom of the pot, am I alright to undo the little clip holding it down? My wiring diagram isn't very helpful.

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/images/large/005-6244-000.jpg

Just bend it back, no need to unclip it. Some people also just run a small piece of wire from the lug to the back of the pot and solder that, but I much prefer just doing the lug right to the back, one glob of solder and done.

James90:

Yea I listened to it, for the most part they nail the song live. I find the verse is much heavier live than it was in the recording, but I'm okay with that since it gives the album song a big transition to heavyness for pre-chorus and chorus.

The chorus vocals are soooo much clearer than what Matt uses live for his vocal effects, so glad this is the case! They had played Reapers how many times live and nobody was really certain what the lyrics for the chorus were.

Yea I listened to it, for the most part they nail the song live. I find the verse is much heavier live than it was in the recording, but I'm okay with that since it gives the album song a big transition to heavyness for pre-chorus and chorus.

The chorus vocals are soooo much clearer than what Matt uses live for his vocal effects, so glad this is the case! They had played Reapers how many times live and nobody was really certain what the lyrics for the chorus were.

Yeah it's definitely heavier live, but I agree with the whole transition thing.

No idea what he could be using live vs. in the recordings... I wonder if the sans amp or whatever it was is still being used (the one he used during absolution)

Also, anyone get their code yet? I can't remember if I got one for mercy, but I don't think I did... definitely got one for psycho though.

No because that would disconnect it from the pot. It needs to be bent back and soldered to the back of the pot for a grounded connection.

Just bend it back, no need to unclip it. Some people also just run a small piece of wire from the lug to the back of the pot and solder that, but I much prefer just doing the lug right to the back, one glob of solder and done.

Cheers guys, very much appreciated! Let the fun and games begin. :fear:

Cheers guys, very much appreciated! Let the fun and games begin. :fear:

Famous last words

Also, I imagine my album preorder from the .mu shop will arrive while I'm gone (and iTunes might not work since mine is set for the U.S. store) so what's a decent shop to buy CDs at in London?

Famous last words

Also, I imagine my album preorder from the .mu shop will arrive while I'm gone (and iTunes might not work since mine is set for the U.S. store) so what's a decent shop to buy CDs at in London?

HMV yo

Niel, I think you should get a humbucker for your guitar. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--1hOHhk8M

I think I have the picture of the wiring in mine somewhere. Surely they make a 5 way rotary switch though... the fact that it's a 6 way with two positions that are duplicates has always bugged me.

But I'm guessing the overall design was pretty thrown together, seeing as it's basically a glorified londaxe

I put a humbucker in it. But I've no neck pickup in it. So the switches I have wired for it are an on/off/on kill switch and a series/parallel switch. I did look at a rotary control, so with a neck p90 it would switch between combinations of the three coils. I'm happy with how it sounds now though.