I need some advices on where to go. I want a"New" rig and have decided

to sell my 11R, and there are some ways I could go.

1: buy a vox ac30c2 which I love the sound of and get effects from boxes and some rack mounted fx processor (which one?). Will be more difficult with recording, mic amp etc.

2: buy the kemper and fx from somewhere

3: Axe fx? Expensive though.

I've decided to use the money i made on the china replica, so 2000$ is around budget.

I need some advices on where to go. I want a"New" rig and have decided

to sell my 11R, and there are some ways I could go.

1: buy a vox ac30c2 which I love the sound of and get effects from boxes and some rack mounted fx processor (which one?). Will be more difficult with recording, mic amp etc.

2: buy the kemper and fx from somewhere

3: Axe fx? Expensive though.

I've decided to use the money i made on the china replica, so 2000$ is around budget.

I've got a Vox AC30 with individual pedals at the moment but i'm now switching to an Axe FX ii for recording purposes and honestly, I prefer it to the Kemper (waits for half the K&T guys to murder me - especially Dominic :LOL:)

Yeah TBH both the kemper and Axe ii profiles the ac30 pretty well, I doubt Ill get that tone In my home studio if i bought the amp. Only problem is that In Norway the Axe will cost me 2000£++... While the kemper is only 1000£

Yeah TBH both the kemper and Axe ii profiles the ac30 pretty well, I doubt Ill get that tone In my home studio if i bought the amp. Only problem is that In Norway the Axe will cost me 2000£++... While the kemper is only 1000£

yeah the kemper is much cheaper but for me I want versatility and like James said a few pages back, the Axe FX is great for versatility

:eek: do tell

Also, am I the only one who thinks the new song - at least the lyric - is like comically bad?

The lyrics are a bit... well bad but it's musically really catchy and the actual delivery of the lyrics is great. I kind of feel like the lyrics are meant to be delivered from the drill Sergeant so it kind of makes sense to have slightly direct lyrics.

Overall it's a solid 8/10 for me and I think it will be great fun live :D

I've got a Vox AC30 with individual pedals at the moment but i'm now switching to an Axe FX ii for recording purposes and honestly, I prefer it to the Kemper (waits for half the K&T guys to murder me - especially Dominic :LOL:)

On my phone so don't have the drop down list of smileys but imagine an angry face

Didn't he have Q Drums for T2L too?

Nah, dw I believe?

@dickmovedom

CADtfjJXIAEE_HA.jpg

Yeah saw that, copper binding hrngh. Thinks that's his third one? Unless it's a 'mod'

:eek: do tell

Also, am I the only one who thinks the new song - at least the lyric - is like comically bad?

One of the guitarists from Marmozets, since they released their first album he's been splashing the cash on a few custom Alpher guitars. They look pretty good, and Alpher's instruments in general look awesome

And yeah lyrics aren't fab. As long as you don't take the song too seriously it's fun enough

Yeah saw that, copper binding hrngh. Thinks that's his third one? Unless it's a 'mod'

What are his other ones? I recall reading about a special preamp circuit or something in one of the others. I'm sure the one in the picture is a new one, as it only has the bridge pickup route so far

also, will be seeing them two days in a row (unless it's a repeat of what happened at that royal blood gig and I end up mangled like Jim's BMW)

They're my favorite alternative country band though.

rB0nujt.jpg

Not sure if I'll stay for the bands going on after.

also, will be seeing them two days in a row (unless it's a repeat of what happened at that royal blood gig and I end up mangled like Jim's BMW)

rB0nujt.jpg

:LOL: Marmozets alternative country? really?

That made me laugh a lot!

:LOL: Marmozets alternative country? really?

That made me laugh a lot!

Yeah, unless they mean alternative country as in a band that doesn't come from the US.... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I've heard of the used anyway, and so has Phill. No idea about the other bands though.

rB0nujt.jpg

Every Time I Die are good, saw them last night

Okay okay! So im really stuck here, and now I have the chance to buy an axe fx 2 for 1000£ 10 min from where I live... Should I go for it? Or get the kemper. I want lots of possibilities with effects, great amps and recording possibilities as well as easy ground control...