Hey Scott, you saved me from triple posting!

Hopefully YouTube works...didn't record video on the actual audio take I used so had to whack on an older video on top so I didn't have to wait ages for a video editing programme to download just to whack a picture on top

oYIkBh0B1LM

oh for fucks sake it's been muted

The grouse returns to k&t

Was remembering the Epic Win era of k&t earlier

I can't remember much of that, always went back to the wiki (which is gone now) for reference. I do remember BOG/team ossim though... and tzechan.

Dom, did the ones on soundcloud get blocked instantly? Does putting a different title not work like it did with turtles?

yeah sort of

And who could forget this guy:

tumblr_mmi148aIPG1qa4l36o1_500.png

Some cretin was discovered to have lied about a lunch date with Joe Perry, so my own tall tale is that i formed a superband with Derek Grant and Brody Dalle.

We’re undecided on the name. I think we should be called Valentin and the Seleznyobots, but she insists that we should be Brody and the Baby Dalles. The drummer thinks Derek and the Grant Fund Managers.

I'm just listening to it now and I'm finding it thoroughly boring and tedious. :(

:ohmy:

What?! This corpse infested dungeon?! I'd have left but I just can't get my whammy unjammied

Are you looking for some help with that? I used the last bit of whammy unjammy on this wasps nest that got jammied inside of my guitar

53953FE2-5BDE-4CDF-9A23-5BDF1EED8025-9726-000006EDF249C4DC.jpg

The second time I named it "This is a cover" and it was still blocked

on soundcloud? Did you try putting a short bit of silence/white noise at the beginning? (not sure if that works anymore)

a wasps' nest inside your guitar? What sort of unsanitary abode do you dwell in?!

It's not so much that, but one of my failed tone experiments...

it made my tone too buzzy

It's not so much that, but one of my failed tone experiments...

it made my tone too buzzy

Were you trying for a sound with a deadly sting?

I tried a similar technique once, the tone was sweet as honey, but my girlfriend made me stop, said I needed to grow up and beehive

I'll still listen to the full album when it comes out, and I hope I'm proved wrong, but if it's all like that...:$

Fair enough. I'm sure everyone can forgive you since you're Bs, and everybody loves Bs.

Were you trying for a sound with a deadly sting?

I tried a similar technique once, the tone was sweet as honey, but my girlfriend made me stop, said I needed to grow up and beehive

It was actually for covering songs by the hives, but it ended up sounding like the worst heavy metal tone you can imagine.

It seems to work for covering the new Muse song off the album Drones though. Have you heard it yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLRqzTp6Rk

Edited by james90
bzzz bzz

:ohmy:

Are you looking for some help with that? I used the last bit of whammy unjammy on this wasps nest that got jammied inside of my guitar

53953FE2-5BDE-4CDF-9A23-5BDF1EED8025-9726-000006EDF249C4DC.jpg

Dat finish doe

Wonder if they built it out of wood from inside the guitar itself....