Cool. Impossible to find tho. However, is the l6 Pod HD series working for bass?

I've never used it for bass but have actually heard very good things and if I remember correctly there are some bass related updates coming soon :D

Flogging Molly, Katzenjammer and Shantel are high on my photography list though :)

Yeah any of the more genuine DJs on that list who actually give a shit about more than screaming drug infested tweens with #SWAG on their t-shirts is going to be worth getting your lens out for.

In other news, this happened today.

1e0wtl.jpg

I'm not entirely sure about it. I like the way it bleeds a little, but I think it looks more on the shit side than the good side. I dunno. Its not unlike what I was expecting but Im not sure what to make of the result.

broad translation of the last question:

if it succeeds, will there be other versions?

I don't know yet. but I can tell you that in the meantime, I 'm working on a bass for royal blood. and that'll be huge.

Yeah any of the more genuine DJs on that list who actually give a shit about more than screaming drug infested tweens with #SWAG on their t-shirts is going to be worth getting your lens out for.

I probably won't be covering any DJs, as the website I work for are not really interested in that kind of music.

Hi. Im practicing Sounds like balloons by Biffy and I think I need some guidance in regards to the time signature. I've got no problem playing it sort of by feel but when I try to use a metronome it gets hard. The song apparently is in 5/4 and 142bpm. But I struggle with counting it. I guess I need to count one on the 2(G#), two on the 4(F#), three on the 4(C#), four on the 0h2h4(F#) and five on the 0(G#) or something like that but it kind of gets really weird. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Eb|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bb|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F#|----4----0h2h4-----4----0h2h4--- ---4---- 0h2h4--- --4--- -0h2h4-

C#|------4--------------4------------ ---4------------ --4-----------

G#|--2------------0-2----------- -0~-2------------ 0-2------------0~--

C#|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

victory over the sun alternates between 7/4, 9/4 and 4/4. can't think of any other biffy songs in 5/4 off the top of my head, although a fair few of them have the odd bar here and there in a different time signature to the rest of the song

I wonder what the custom made Turkish distortion pedal is they're talkin about in the vid

No idea. I already spent a while searching for it too...

Had the last set of strings on my MB-1 for a year and a half (mostly while I was away in Japan).

I put a new set on, and broke one of them within a week. :LOL:

GOOD

now this gives you the opportunity to restring correctly!

god i cringed so hard. this guy will sort it out for him though

Epiphone-Headstock-Repair.jpg

edit: i think guitarfail.com is my new favourite site :LOL: they have 007 2.0 on there

Messy-Guitar-Sitar.jpg

I actually can't even

Not going to comment on the second, but I could do a better job than the first one

Actually, I did, but maybe that was just some magic glue or something.