Nice.

I agree. It's just arrived at the dealer. One problem though................. you can't play KoC with a decked bridge. :-( This has made the whole purchase and the month and two days that I waited for it completely pointless.

They're currently offering plek setups on new guitars, so I might have that done.

I agree. It's just arrived at the dealer. One problem though................. you can't play KoC with a decked bridge. :-( This has made the whole purchase and the month and two days that I waited for it completely pointless.

They're currently offering plek setups on new guitars, so I might have that done.

Is that the new wolfgang? As long as you can play Muscle Museum and Uno on it then KoC won't matter.

I assume you mean the Ed Strat ?

Anyone thinking of getting some Ragnarok's?

Just because I played a radiohead song on one of my guitars ONCE (before it broke) doesn't mean I have to buy their signature guitar :ninja:

Is that the new wolfgang? As long as you can play Muscle Museum and Uno on it then KoC won't matter.

It is. You can play muscle museum on it, but uno is more suited for a yamaha 120

Or at least that's what I read on musewiki

It is. You can play muscle museum on it, but uno is more suited for a yamaha 120

Or at least that's what I read on musewiki

[YT]G3nrB0L4vIQ[/YT]

But it’s got more 90s mojo on a Wolfgang

Edit: can’t get the video to embed on my phone for some reason.

Edited by james90
nerd herd is posting from an android phone

Fixed it for you :ninja:

The wolfgangs do have a somewhat unique sound though. Especially on the neck pickup.

MB used the neck pickup on his a lot, but maybe that's just because the selector on those is wired upside down as standard

How does the HP-2 sound (if you’ve got it yet)?

Late next week. They're doing a plek + setup before shipping, so it's going to take a few extra days.

I imagine it will sound really similar to the wolfgang. Especially if these are in fact made up of leftover parts from 2004 :stunned:

bump

hopefully things will pick up around here when Bs receives his new guitar. It all works out in the end... assuming they find the house...

njprMZH.jpg

:LOL:

That's an old picture, right? I'd forgotten about that! :chuckle:

ajZUEhM.jpg

Apparently that's the actual one. Just wait until I cover it with tape and put the GK-2 in.

:LOL:

That's an old picture, right? I'd forgotten about that! :chuckle:

How could anyone forget the day you were reunited with your trusty (not to be confused with reliable) valve amp?

You should have bought Jaicen's DSL when you had the chance though. If he had sold it sooner, you would have probably had your guitar by now.

Did Matt swap put the pickups on his Wolfgang?

I'd like one, but literally only because MuscleMuseum, and even then it would have to be a legit old one because #details.

Not as far as I'm aware. He was said to have changed the ones in the yamaha to dimarzios though.

And make sure it's a patent pending one with the pearl machine heads.

https://www.facebook.com/MBPeaveyevhwolfgang/

I'm still pretty sure he had two, so the ivory machine head must have come from this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItXfiCufYkM