Nope. Never got used for the US tour dates, so this was one of the rare cases when one of us knew something more than nothing.

Or it was just an educated guess. But not the type that you find on musewiki.

I think it was neither. Just a cynical observation, based on the assumption that he only started playing them when they didn't sell out straight away.

Edit: how far into the Drones tour did they get before the DR1 was first used? Can't be arsed to look it up

I think it was neither. Just a cynical observation, based on the assumption that he only started playing them when they didn't sell out straight away.

Edit: how far into the Drones tour did they get before the DR1 was first used? Can't be arsed to look it up

Apparently May 2016, so a little over half way it seems.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/queens-of-the-stone-age/2017/agganis-arena-boston-ma-2be338da.html

Nice.

I have high hopes for the show in a few days. Last show on the US leg, and the first time they're playing MSG.

I was considering waiting a few hours afterwards (even though I heard they've been coming out around 2am) but once again the weather is not going to be in my favor.

Wouldn't be my first choice. Why that one?

Well in terms of analog synths at an affordable price, can't go wrong. Sure I'd love polyphony, but I can always get an external for that and midi in y'know?

Unless you mean color, in which case I'm gaudy:p

What would you choose? I haven't gotten it JUST yet but it's mega tempting

Honestly, I'd probably get a modelling synth. I have a Jp08 that's incredible, though really needs a larger keyboard.

If you're dead set on analogue, the Arturia Minibrute is the one to get.

The monologue has 2 VCOs which the minibrute doesn't - Multiple VCOs is a must so I can get the fake polyphony and organ sounds. I was HEAVILY debating the microbrute for a while, but the monologue seems to just do everything the microbrute does and more - aside from the BruteFactor thing, and a couple of other options.

I WAS looking at the JP-08, but I don't have the other keyboard part for it - I think i might add it to the synth collection as it is polyphonic, and it does seem to sound WAY better than the MicroKorg.

Edited by Stocking