Tbh. the cort is just wicked. Gave it a "first strum" and the crunch and sustain in it is just so awesome. It just rings and rings. The neck is very nice, needs some lemon love though but I like the gloss and shape. The pickup is good, its almost as if it was made specifically for crunchy tones. It doesen´t work that well for the heavy fuzz/supermassive tones because it doesent handle the lows that good in my opinion. Anyway, compared to my mansons it reaches high on the list, it feels like a manson and sounds like one as well. So for the love of god, please buy this guitar. Its a fucking psycho.

Feeling for you DeLarge. #hendrixstyle?

I actually did that with my other Manson haha, it's just difficult to work with the Fernandez upside down and it looks so awkward. Depending on the timing and the cost, I might just get a custom, have a couple ideas floating around but if I do anything ,it won't be until late this year.

Also great to hear you like it. Whenever I talk about this model, people shit all over it because it's a Cort. I'm quite sure that this is the best we're able to get when it comes to the cost/performance ratio when it's being mass produced.

I have other "cheap" guitars around that price range (tele, lp, and strat) and the cort "feels" more solid and plays very well compared. The body is the best thing about the cort, solid, great resonance and sustain, great finish etc. while the neck has somewhat a weak fretjob, not great wood for the fingerboard, and the finish can feel somewhat "plasticy" in my opinion. Get a custom manson neck and you´re good to go :p

Awesome to read a review/comparison to Manson guitars, thanks Mittle ! :)

Yanvv > Looks great, how does it sound with the FF ? What kind of strings are you using on it ?

I use EXL110 Nickel Wound Regular Light 10-46 strings and I just love the fuzz factory, it sounds really good although you might want to change the settings in the back a bit to get the sound you're looking for but that doesn't take long :)

Just waiting on getting mine from Cort!

Lucky enough to have an artist endorsment so get 40% off and got mine for £300. Can't help but feel its gonna be the best £300 iv ever spent based on reviews.

Was told the April batch is coming early May.

Not to sure to be honest! Most companies will have an email contact and if your bands busy enough and a decent standard i suppose they will take you in to consideration.

Just cant wait to get it and play it. Anyone got any more videos of it in action?

Not to sure to be honest! Most companies will have an email contact and if your bands busy enough and a decent standard i suppose they will take you in to consideration.

Just cant wait to get it and play it. Anyone got any more videos of it in action?

I uploaded a PIB cover just today

Hope it is somewhat satisfying :)

Had a nice bet up giving me a chance to buy this now, looks like I'll be waiting a while. Had a quick browse round the interwebs and every shop is back on pre-order.

They obviously need to get all you lads and lassies sorted first. :LOL:

Has anyone who has requested a sustainer upgrade been contacted or heard anything?

I've sent 3 emails to MGW to confirm my selection, and they haven't responded to a single one. Ordered on 8th December 2014.

Adrian replied on 14th April to say the delay is due to waiting for the next MBC1 shipment to arrive. He said he's hoping they can get it sorted in time for beginning of May but he'll let us know - looks like my son won't get his 21st present on time now 😞

I put in a pre-order deposit over a month ago for the MBC1, and I haven't even gotten an email confirmation for that yet. I emailed them a month ago and got a response saying that once the deposits are processed that I'll get a confirmation email. Why are they so backed up? It's not like they're the most in demand company in the world.

EDIT: I realize that I'm the only one complaining because I'm used to good American customer service, all my British friends tell me that it's silly to expect to be treated well as a customer in Britain :$

I put in a pre-order deposit over a month ago for the MBC1, and I haven't even gotten an email confirmation for that yet. I emailed them a month ago and got a response saying that once the deposits are processed that I'll get a confirmation email. Why are they so backed up? It's not like they're the most in demand company in the world.

EDIT: I realize that I'm the only one complaining because I'm used to good American customer service, all my British friends tell me that it's silly to expect to be treated well as a customer in Britain :$

Did you order from the shop or works site? I ordered from the works about 3 weeks ago and got a confirmation email with the reference number etc the next morning.

They're probsbly really busy due to the demand for MBCs and having to build doubles of all MB's guitars.

Did you order from the shop or works site? I ordered from the works about 3 weeks ago and got a confirmation email with the reference number etc the next morning.

They're probsbly really busy due to the demand for MBCs and having to build doubles of all MB's guitars.

I believe I ordered it through Manson Guitar Works. Is there any real difference between the two? And yeah I still haven't gotten that confirmation email.

Manson's customer service is pretty bad to be honest. They were in a bit of shambles with my order and even shipped my guitar to the billing address (200 miles away from my delivery address). It's not an excuse to say they are over-worked with too many orders because they should hire more staff if that's the case.

Edited by Tom//P

"Being busy" is not enough of an excuse imo.

Agreed, it never is. There's professionalism and then there's everything else, including guitar brands not demanding nearly as much as for the premium products and supposedly upstanding service Manson's is expected to provide.

It seems to me that the demand being put on Manson's is far exceeding their ability to supply, I guess they are expanding at a hell of a rate but still they need to get on top of this.

I'd say their customer service is good when you get it, but as said above, there's no doubt they've spread themselves over a hell of a lot of customers for what is a pretty small operation.

I'd say their customer service is good when you get it, but as said above, there's no doubt they've spread themselves over a hell of a lot of customers for what is a pretty small operation.

yeah, whenever they respond they're really helpful and do their best to help out as much as they can but they've obviously got a few too many orders for the amount of staff they've got atm

yeah, whenever they respond they're really helpful and do their best to help out as much as they can but they've obviously got a few too many orders for the amount of staff they've got atm

Although I wanted mine for beginning of May (21st birthday present) I'd rather wait & have it modded by the current staff than have temp staff mod it! (Quality counts)_