Thanks for your advice, if you could send me a link to the amp that would be great :)

My main concern is that my amp is small and solid state :/ from what I see yours is a tube amp.

Can you tell me what strings it comes with ?? I'm going to put some ernie Ball super slinky 9 gauge on.

http://uk.line6.com/dt25/

As mentioned by others Kempers are better but then you also need some active monitors or a decent cab to get the best out of it and depending on how freely you money flows this might not be an option. As for strings not sure but there not terrible considering :D

And yes reapers is awesome!!!

Guys, I'm selling a cheaper guitar and I can't decide between buying this or purchasing soem upgrades for my MA-1.

What do you guys think?

If you've already got an MA-1, buying a cheaper version of basically the same thing with a slightly altered shape seems silly. I'd go ahead and upgrade the nicer guitar.

But, whatever floats your boat!

If you've already got an MA-1, buying a cheaper version of basically the same thing with a slightly altered shape seems silly. I'd go ahead and upgrade the nicer guitar.

But, whatever floats your boat!

Thats what I was thinking. But...

New guitar in the post is a great feeling.

On an unrelated note, the manson control knobs are 6mm right?

Thats what I was thinking. But...

New guitar in the post is a great feeling.

On an unrelated note, the manson control knobs are 6mm right?

I misread your post as Cort MBC1 + upgrades or MA1, to which I would've responded the former for sure. I can't stand how the MA1 looks and the upgraded Cort would sound and look better anyway. What upgrades did you want for the MA1 though?

Just got my MBC-1 with Sustainiac, installed by the Sustainiac guys themselves.

Great guitar for the price, and much more reasonably priced than Manson's for all the North Americans who are on the fence... except you don't get #knobs.

There's a thread on TGP about the MBC-1. I advised the guy to get over here and take a look at this thread.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/cort-mbc-1-what-the.1581786/

Kit & Tab (198 Viewing)

Did you invite the entire website over here?

Also, where have you gone? I take it we won't be seeing each other at the airport because of your inability to plan your vacation around mine.

Will security let you through with that suitcase full of delay pedals?

I misread your post as Cort MBC1 + upgrades or MA1, to which I would've responded the former for sure. I can't stand how the MA1 looks and the upgraded Cort would sound and look better anyway. What upgrades did you want for the MA1 though?

New pickups. Manson MBK-2, custom control knobs and all that jazz.

Thing is if i bought the cort i wouldnt be able to get any upgrades.

New pickups. Manson MBK-2, custom control knobs and all that jazz.

Thing is if i bought the cort i wouldnt be able to get any upgrades.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't spend another £500 on a guitar that you've more or less already own (give or take a few pointier corners).

Also, if you aren't entirely committed to upgrades, you could wait to see if they bring out a flashier MBC.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't spend another £500 on a guitar that you've more or less already own (give or take a few pointier corners).

Also, if you aren't entirely committed to upgrades, you could wait to see if they bring out a flashier MBC.

It'll actually cost me 392 pounds for it plus about 50 for shipping if I were to buy it.

how much would a finish like that even cost?

I dunno. I suspect its not copper but a sprayed copper ish paint, with small dents made afterwards drybrushed with black for the relic look, then sprayed with a thin protective lacquer.

Dont shoot me if I´m wrong :$

This is my sons 21st birthday present. He had Sustainiac, custom knobs & custom machine heads fitted. He said it feels amazing to play & sound unbelievable :D

https://flic.kr/p/sZDZ2q

https://flic.kr/p/tWjGow

Wow thats awesome! Wish my family could get me that kind of presents. Unfortunately they barely know what a guitar is :LOL:

i relate to this haha

Yea I mean. If I wanted something then I would have to spec it out myself and order it myself. I envy those opening a rather large birthday present and BOOM. There lies a red carbon or MB-1 :(

Yea I mean. If I wanted something then I would have to spec it out myself and order it myself. I envy those opening a rather large birthday present and BOOM. There lies a red carbon or MB-1 :(

to be honest though, if I opened a christmas/birthday present and a custom manson/mb-1 was sitting there i would probably have a heart attack so :LOL: