• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I prefer his vocals for the L&R versions. Plus guitar outro

I also like the vocals on L/R more except the screams before the outro. But the piano maddness at the end just takes it to another level. I really don't like the guitar outro.

I'm probably biaised as hell, seeing as it was my first muse gig for 6 years and my first as a fan, but Stockholm syndrome in Stockholm was especially epic. I wonder if we'd thought SS at reading would've been so extremely Great without the fires really, I think that thought troubles me when thinking of it as one of the best ever.

Don't get me wrong, SS at Reading was completely mindblowing, but I still think the one at Hovet 09 was better experience personally.

I'm probably biaised as hell, seeing as it was my first muse gig for 6 years and my first as a fan, but Stockholm syndrome in Stockholm was especially epic. I wonder if we'd thought SS at reading would've been so extremely Great without the fires really, I think that thought troubles me when thinking of it as one of the best ever.

Don't get me wrong, SS at Reading was completely mindblowing, but I still think the one at Hovet 09 was better experience personally.

I actually thought that SS was a bit disappointing.

Archived