Regarding Take a Bow, this just wins it for me... Ok, he messes up the most important chord of the whole song after the build-up, but the vocals after the riff and until the end are amazing. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfmhL3E4-j8

About Bliss @ Wembley was imo the best of the TR-tour, but I really miss the vocal effect from earlier days. One of the songs that sounded really good with it. But hell, it still sounds amazing.

+1. Haven't really been a fan of it since 07 ->. It's a bit dull really...

I actually enjoyed it on the Resistance Tour. None of them are really exceptional but they are still great.

Edit: Then again. Just listened to Shepherd's Bush 06' again and that shit was crazy with a miniscule c.

Was Piano Cave best at Teignmouth? I've got to be honest, that's the only performance I've listened to. I would've thought it'd be best there though, what with it being so much of a surprise and all.

I'd say that Cave was one of those songs that was consistently great at most, if not all, gigs.

I'd say that Cave was one of those songs that was consistently great at most, if not all, gigs.

Was just about to post the same. I think I've heard all performances by now, some with more shitty audio-quality than others, but I can't really remember any of them to stand out from the rest. There are of course slight differences between them, but nothing of importance.

That exaggerated "deep" vocal tone is driving me nuts. He is doing that in a lot of songs and it just comes off sounding kind of terrible....sometimes cringe worthy. Just had to comment on this because its hard for me to describe it.

For a long time I thought I was the only one who noticed it (silly me), and I really hate that he does that. Even if his voice is more controlled and all nowadays I still think it's shit in comparison to before in terms of listening to when he does that.

Was Piano Cave best at Teignmouth? I've got to be honest, that's the only performance I've listened to. I would've thought it'd be best there though, what with it being so much of a surprise and all.

Personally like the Nagoya performance the most.

Archived