There's only a video for the 20th.

I know, I was saying that if there isn't many video recordings to go by, you must be referring to the 19th. Because the video for the 20th is quite easy to access.

Btw there's a video recording (or was, may have been taken down) of the 19th on a French Muse channel (I think), albeit in rather poor quality

I know, I was saying that if there isn't many video recordings to go by, you must be referring to the 19th. Because the video for the 20th is quite easy to access.

Btw there's a video recording (or was, may have been taken down) of the 19th on a French Muse channel (I think), albeit in rather poor quality

He meant there aren't many recorded performances of the song in general.

it's the hair

Sooooo fluffy.

Really awesome to just see the band alone on a stage like that, I think. Especially as things had already started their out of control spiral.

So vulnerable and intimate feeling, and just blows me away to watch Matt play his guitar in just a plain setting like that. Also one of the few videos that doesn't immediately focus on something else while Matt starts a solo. At least, not every time like most videos.

Awesome setlist.

Plus, I could probably watch it on mute and NOT be able to tell what song they're playing by how Matt is moving. :chuckle:

I watched like five 360 Psychos today, and I could not tell them apart. :stunned: The spins, jumps, and shuffles are choreographed.

Edited by SerpentSatellite

OoS is a nice balance of the two, since they already locked in the Fuzz Factory usage.

Watching this concert is what got me thinking about the question. There's just so many damn performances of the song it was worth polling others to find some of the gems.

[YT]

[/YT]

Great spin at the end.

Thanks to you guys, I spent my free time middle of last night watching Gran Rex again.

Had happy thoughts about Muse.

Sobbed a little for nearly 1/2 hour about not being able to get tickets to the Mayan, or ever see the band when the show wasn't an overblown circus act with a radio single soundtrack.

Ultimately felt ashamed with myself. (More about point A than point B :chuckle: )

• 3 weeks later...
Has there ever been a performance of TIRO where Matt sings the full "How did it come to this?" instead of just "How did it come to...?" For some reason this has always bugged me.

He did it a few times during the earlier performances like

and
but only once in each performance.

Mental (and a bit sad) seeing how energetic and powerful TIRO used to be tbh, 'specially that Brussels performance (which is a top gig in general imo). I only ever really saw post-Abso performances of it when I first became a fan, which never really made me want to dig deeper.

and

Mental (and a bit sad) seeing how energetic and powerful TIRO used to be tbh, 'specially that Brussels performance (which is a top gig in general imo). I only ever really saw post-Abso performances of it when I first became a fan, which never really made me want to dig deeper.

Thanks!

Yeah that Brussels performance is great, it has one of my favorite performances of CE because you can actually hear the piano.

and

God TiRO used to sound so good. Definitely gone downhill since TR tour.