Muse - Greatest Hits

Spectrum IV

Don't think there's been a thread on this yet.

Recently I came across a YouTube video that had Muse's Greatest Hits album in full. Intrigued, I loaded the video, and it claims the album is official and was released by Warner Music.

Here's the artwork and tracklisting:

Wq7Jvea.jpgNNIBkqB.jpg

Thoughts?

Edited by Espectro Cuatro

I saw this Greatest hits on Amazon (on the French site) a few months ago. I had never heard about this album. So I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure that it was a "real" Muse item, given we can't find it here, on the shop section of their own website.

But now no more trace on Amazon. :stunned:

It's a bit of a problem, unfortunately.

Pretty much every CD or DVD I bought from a 3rd party seller on Amazon has been a fake; even when it was an existing legit item I ordered, I always got a fake.

If you look at the sellers for this CD, the first two sell dozens of "Greatest Hits" albums that don't technically exist, and the first one is selling a ripped DVD of the iTunes Muse gig.

It's a bit of a problem, unfortunately.

Pretty much every CD or DVD I bought from a 3rd party seller on Amazon has been a fake; even when it was an existing legit item I ordered, I always got a fake.

That's what star ratings and customer reviews are for...

That's assuming anyone who buys this stuff knows the difference, or cares.

If they don't know the difference or care, it's their problem... Seems pretty obvious. Also the 97% you see there is the general score of the seller, not in relation to the item they're selling.