Stewez26

I've been to every australian tour since 2006 and that's the best show I've ever seen.

The set list was incredible.

Going again tonight and hope to get unnatural selection and hyper music

You ever seen Matt jump in the crowd like that before? Thought it was very unlike the Matt Bellamy of old. He did all the talking all night, not Dom!

I've been to every australian tour since 2006 and that's the best show I've ever seen.

Haha, last night was the first concert (not just muse, but first time I have ever seen a band live) I have ever been to. ...got a feeling everything henceforth will be a bit disappointing. :p

• The set was amazing
  • Never seen Matt so involved with the crowd before
  • Explorers was an absolute mood killer. But the people who left to get drinks and stuff during it missed part of Citizen so.
  • CITIZEN FUCKING ERASED
  • Was great hearing Resistance again
  • As mentioned before, Starlight was slightly odd to dedicate to Nelson Mandela
  • Overall, fantastic night

Very quickly just a couple of frames from last night. Please don't post to other pages, enjoy!

My photos eventually will be up on my website, link is below.

[attach]15641[/attach]

[attach]15642[/attach]

[attach]15643[/attach]

i swear when matt wears the black leather jacket (perth) setlist is great, red leather it's decent, black and white is very meh

Very impressed, and to have agitated was a pleasant surprise! Also citizen erased again was lovely. Wish I was going tonight though.

The light show was absolutely fantastic, might because I had the perfect straight on view.

Also glad that Dom got to have a little speel at the end, I remember Matt cutting him off last time :LOL:

I've been listening to muse since 2006 and tbh the last couple of years I've lost my fangirlish enthusiasm, but yeah they definitely provided the goods to revive the enthusiasm! Definitely see them next time...

Hi I'm Sarah

I'm new to the boards but I am not a new fan :D

I got to see them last night! My third time seeing them and they just get better.

I was sitting right across from the stage, got a great view of the show (and the insane stoned guy a few rows in front having a one man mosh pit :LOL:)

Does anyone happen to know who the photographer wearing the Butterfly Effect shirt was shooting for? He got a good photo of me and a few others and I forgot to ask him... The Triple M gallery looks great though :p

Looked at the photos, didn't realise you guys actually had fury signs. Awesome job getting them to play it, it was sublime

Finally back home! This was easily my favourite gig I've been to. Such a good setlist, and such an energetic crowd too.

Actually really wasn't looking forward to queuing all day since I had never done it before but really it was so good! Don't even know if anyone I met were boardies apart from one or two of you but it was so cool to hang out with actual fans :chuckle:

And holy crap Citizen was beautiful, and SS with Agitated is such a good match, so freaking beefy.

I could tell the band enjoyed this night, never seen them so into it. Also managed to get hold of a bass pick :awesome:

Finally back home! This was easily my favourite gig I've been to. Such a good setlist, and such an energetic crowd too.

holy crap! I just checked your FB (enjoy that warm fuzzy stalked feeling ;) ), I can't have been more than 3 meters away from you! We're lucky Matt came and played SS right in front of us :D

It's strange for me...having nothing to compare this gig to (it being my very first) - incredible though. The guy standing next to me caught Chris' backup harmonica at the end...I could've had that, just needed a stiff breeze to the left. :(

I think a few have labelled Explorers a 'mood-killer', personally I loved it. And it was nice to have chance to watch my breath after Knights. Likewise, having the short break after consecutively having TIRO + PiB + SS + Agitated leading into unsustainable. I think they planned it all perfectly.

And that dry ice stuff...so much chilly relief :p

I've been meaning to ask, does anybody know the name of that little intro/jam they did before TIRO? ..or was it completely improvised on the spot :p It was the only thing I filmed that is even remotely watch-able, so I think I'll upload it.

Edited by awol5ht

Probably illegal, but here was my view from the seats with some of their songs

My view. Didn't get the full light show, but I high fived Matt when he went walkabout during Undisclosed Desires. Forgot I was filming about 50 secs into TIRO :$

If you watch this past 1:35 ..you're going to get a headache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGTvqgMdSvM&feature=youtu.be

Edited by awol5ht

holy crap! I just checked your FB (enjoy that warm fuzzy stalked feeling ;) ), I can't have been more than 3 meters away from you! We're lucky Matt came and played SS right in front of us :D

It's strange for me...having nothing to compare this gig to (it being my very first) - incredible though. The guy standing next to me caught Chris' backup harmonica at the end...I could've had that, just needed a stiff breeze to the left. :(

I think a few have labelled Explorers a 'mood-killer', personally I loved it. And it was nice to have chance to watch my breath after Knights. Likewise, having the short break after consecutively having TIRO + PiB + SS + Agitated leading into unsustainable. I think they planned it all perfectly.

And that dry ice stuff...so much chilly relief :p

I've been meaning to ask, does anybody know the name of that little intro/jam they did before TIRO? ..or was it completely improvised on the spot :p It was the only thing I filmed that is even remotely watch-able, so I think I'll upload it.

:chuckle: I do enjoy the warm fuzzy stalked feeling. I wondered how much I would enjoy being on Chris' side because I didn't really have a choice coming in on door 5, but really couldn't have asked for a better spot.

The look on Dom's face as Matt started playing gave me the impression the jazzy thing before TIRO was pretty unplanned :chuckle:

My view. Didn't get the full light show, but I high fived Matt when he went walkabout during Undisclosed Desires. Forgot I was filming about 50 secs into TIRO :$

If you watch this past 1:35 ..you're going to get a headache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGTvqgMdSvM&feature=youtu.be

oh yes we must have been close, I remember hearing those girls saying how "smooth" the jazzy bit was :LOL:

I put up a review of these gigs on my blog if anyone fancies taking a read.. http://thestarchorus.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/muse-at-rod-laver-arena-6th-and-7th-december-2013/

"At one point, Bellamy begins a small improvised elevator music like melody on guitar, dragging on for over 30 seconds as the rest of the band gives him a ‘look,’ followed by Wolstenholme joining in with an ascending bass line. Cue shouts from the crowd for ‘Come on, join in Dom,’ Howard begins a slanted beat and all of a sudden one of the world’s leading rock groups has become a jazz trio"

Glad to see it put into words. Thanks for sharing, you write incredibly well :)

Next Aus tour, I'll definitely be going both nights in Melbourne, assuming there are two.

By the way, whoever that was with the black marker numbering us; you're a genius - and awesome of the organisers to go along with it too :D

Love, #39

Edited by awol5ht