Stewez26

It was discussed before but is anyone going to do some creepy stalking? Is anyone going to the airport or have an idea of where they're going to be staying? haha, I feel bad about this but I would do anything to meet them.

It was discussed before but is anyone going to do some creepy stalking? Is anyone going to the airport or have an idea of where they're going to be staying? haha, I feel bad about this but I would do anything to meet them.

I'm tempted, but it's pretty difficult to get out to the airport if you don't drive (me oops). As for hotels they might stay at the Grand Hyatt but that's kind of the usual celebrity peoples hotel... Other than that keep an eye out at lawn bowls centres? :p

That's what I'll be trying to do, with the airport anyway. Would be easier though, if Tom, Dom or Glenn tweeted more. If anyone finds out info please yell out :)

Yeah, it would be a lot easier if Tom and the others would tweet as much as they used to. Although I don't have internet access all the time so I won't be able to see important posts or tweets in time -.- But yeah, please share if any info pops up :D Doesn't look like it's that many people reading this thread anyways so it will probably not end up with a big fan mob dashing to the hotel if someone shares it here.

Edited by Swe

Would just like to remind people of some of the beauties weve had played at the past 4 first melbourne shows;

The Groove

Forced In

Fury

Dead Star

Hope we get something awesome tonight

Wasn't that 2007?

In 2010 they played Bliss/B&H and CE/Sunburn on the 2 nights which would be pretty good again.

HOLY FUCKMUFFINS!!!!:D:D:D

Just incredible.

And we got both Citizen Erased and StoOhholm Syndrome!!!!

Managed to get the barrier on Chris' side.

Met some wonderful young ladies whilst waiting 9 hours ...passed the time playing cards in between toilet breaks.

I've had a look through some vids I took...everything goes to shit after 10secs :p

Oh, I got some muse monies :)

..now got to find something to do for 4 hrs. Because sleep's not going to happen.

Edited by awol5ht