Stewez26

Definitely going! I am too excited to function, I will probably be at my computer until pre-sale :D
Same :awesome:

Trying to organise my plans for this gig, will probably fly from the Adelaide gig and queue up early Friday morning! Can't wait :D

Same :awesome:

Trying to organise my plans for this gig, will probably fly from the Adelaide gig and queue up early Friday morning! Can't wait :D

I wish I could see them in every state! But just have to stick with Melbourne.

I'll be getting seated tickets, I am too fragile for GA, I really wish I wasn't because i'd love to be down there with everyone!

Hey guys, so keen for this gig. :D I'm new here, but not new to muse, unfortunately I've never been to a muse gig and was just wondering if the more expensive tickets are the standing (mosh) tickets or the seated tickets.

A seating and general admission are the same price and the B seats are a bit cheaper. But in an arena, B seating will land you up in the Gods :p I think standing tickets were ~$130

Saweeet. So, standing are the most expensive? I'm fine with that, it'll be worth it. Also, how early should I get there to be close to the stage?

That is a question I will be pondering for the next 139 days :p

I remember watching someone's tour diary from the last tour, and they turned up at 6am and there was no one there, so they came back at least an hour later...

But to get somewhere near the stage? Probably not that early I would say, even midday?

Queue buddies! I plan on making friends that at least have a similar interest... None of my friends want to come :p
Yus! :happy:

I was actually going to have my brother with me but he's going to Adelaide instead! Which leaves me to fly in to Melbourne from Adelaide the day after the Adelaide gig and spend two nights in Melbourne on my own for the first time! And then flying back to Mildura after the Melbourne gig! Gonna die.

Yus! :happy:

I was actually going to have my brother with me but he's going to Adelaide instead! Which leaves me to fly in to Melbourne from Adelaide the day after the Adelaide gig and spend two nights in Melbourne on my own for the first time! And then flying back to Mildura after the Melbourne gig! Gonna die.

I think my mum is planning on booking a hotel simply so she doesn't have to drive me around at crazy hours...

My advice: try not to get stabbed. Melbourne is a dangerous place for us country folk :p

I think my mum is planning on booking a hotel simply so she doesn't have to drive me around at crazy hours...

My advice: try not to get stabbed. Melbourne is a dangerous place for us country folk :p

That was my plan :chuckle: if I get a hotel close enough I won't have a problem, just follow the crowd! :D so pumpeddddd

So looking at setlists we're definitely getting Undisclosed Desires. Ugh. Last time around it as a complete mood killer. I can't see it being too different this time around.

Touché, but no keytar (and no drawn out intro) + Matt going into the crowd = slightly more interesting.

... Not much, just slightly :p

So looking at setlists we're definitely getting Undisclosed Desires. Ugh. Last time around it as a complete mood killer. I can't see it being too different this time around.
It's a bit different this tour though, only slightly though.

I also remembering it being pretty dull last tour, but it went so quickly it didn't matter much to me :chuckle: first gig experience too so I didn't take much notice, I was overly excited the whole time!

EDIT: omg what's with everyone being faster than me lately, urgh

Wish I could make this gig, but I'll be in Adelaide watching cricket at the time. You Victorians are in for a treat. Nice that they are intimate and indoor, but the stadium gig was fantastic in Rome. I've been lucky enough to see arena and stadium on T2L run of dates, and stadium is better (and longer)! Hopefully they chuck in some curveballs to their setlist...Dead Star would be a good start!

Sorry, to bug again, but I'm new to this stuff. When I click on the pre-sale link I get the "page does not exist" notification. Is everyone getting the same, and does the site only become available next Tuesday?
yes, seems as though this is the same for everyone. I'm sure it will be fine!

Myself and two other friends are currently left out of a wider group of friends who are looking for standing tickets in the presale.

Only one of us had a muse.mu account early enough to get the presale code, so him and three others have already secured their places.

I was too late, my account was made today and missed the code, and now the two other friends depending on me have been let down :c

Each presale code allows you to buy at most 4 tickets

Is there anybody out there that isn't going to use all their presale code tickets?

Would you be an extremely wonderful person to give us your code (after you've used it to buy your own ticket, of course)?

Even if you've only got two or one tickets left on it, we'd be extremely grateful.

I'm a bit down there was no warning about needing a muse.mu account for getting into the presale :c

Is there anybody out there that isn't going to use all their presale code tickets?

Would you be an extremely wonderful person to give us your code (after you've used it to buy your own ticket, of course)?

i'm not sure it works like that, to be honest. It could be a one use sort of thing.

I'm a bit down there was no warning about needing a muse.mu account for getting into the presale :c

If they were going to give a warning it would make that particular presale pretty pointless. :chuckle:

There's the frontier presale too, you'd have as much chance in that than in the .mu one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2