Stewez26

• 2 weeks later...

Not long now!!! :D:D:D::D

When is everyone going to start queueing? I'm thinking about being at the arena by 8am. I'm really aiming for front row, Matt's side, alternatively front row, b-stage. I don't know how keen australians are on queueing early :s What are your plans? :D

Yeah I was thinking 8ish depending on who else was going to be there!

Going to Adelaide too with pretty close seats so I'll work out where I want to be for both Melbourne ones. Good thing about standing for two gigs is you can go for a different spot the second time!

I wish I had a ticket for the 7th as well so I could stand in different places and have two chances if I screwed up the 6th. In London I had front row Matt's side but pretty far out, I'd like to be closer in this time… We'll see! :erm:

Does anyone have enter door 5? :)

I wish I had a ticket for the 7th as well so I could stand in different places and have two chances if I screwed up the 6th. In London I had front row Matt's side but pretty far out, I'd like to be closer in this time… We'll see! :erm:

Does anyone have enter door 5? :)

I don't mind where I am on the first night to be honest, depends who I meet really!

Yep think all floor is door 5 though I'm not certain!

Ah, I see, I might try to swap for door 18 then… :s or just go for the B-stage straight away, or get up even earlier and run like a manic when the doors open. But, if there's only two floor doors you could probably get any spot you want if you're one of the first 50 or even 100 in the queue, no worries about other doors getting opened before yours and stuff really.

I feel too much like a tactic now, screw it, I'm seeing Muse, I have nothing to worry about :) (except another cancellation)

Does anybody know roughly what time they open the doors?

Like many others, I plan on getting there early-ish (around midday) to get a good spot up the front, pref on Matt's side, but I'm worried about getting drenched waiting outside (rain forecast) and/or cancerfied by our good friend Mr Ultraviolet Light, all afternoon.