Stewez26

Can't sell it because I have my brother with me, I'd have to sell two :chuckle:

You could always sit for a second night! You live relatively close to Melbourne, right? definitely did not facebook stalk Drive up later :chuckle:

Don't say that, I don't want a reason to worry :chuckle: considering how paranoid and unconfident I usually am about this sort of thing, I feel pretty comfortable with this haha.

I feel like I'm cheating myself if I sit for some reason, but I live too far away to drive unless I plead with my parents to wait for me :p

I was kidding, I'll be in the same boat anyway! I've been to Melborne enough, but I've never been out late. I've had such a sheltered childhood haha

I feel like I'm cheating myself if I sit for some reason, but I live too far away to drive unless I plead with my parents to wait for me :p

I was kidding, I'll be in the same boat anyway! I've been to Melborne enough, but I've never been out late. I've had such a sheltered childhood haha

Having a sheltered life is common for country folk :happy: Looking forward to it though, Melbourne is a fun place :awesome:

Yaaaaahy I'm excited! This'll be the first concert I'm going to by myself but will hopefully meet up with some friends after. DO people have muse after party connects? If they even do that...

My friends going with me basically consist of a mutual friend and whoever I meet on here/Twitter xP

Yes, airport connections too :LOL: reveal yourselves!

I'm up for post gig drinks! And, since some of my fellow swedish musers met Matt, Dom, Tom and Dom A today in Norway, I also feel a strong need for knowing what hotel they'll be staying at.:eek:

Wait, no, I said that wrong

I draw the line with anything past airport stalking :chuckle: especially when it's only a few people, I think it's fine.

I think the best way to meet them would be at a party after a gig or something where they'd be drunk and we'd have a chance of being less awkward :p because that will inevitably happen to me...

Any kind of meeting is fine for me! It's not like there's going to be hundreds of screaming fans waiting for them outside the hotel, I think that's a possibility maybe in the UK, France or Italy but not anywhere else. I'd kick myself if I knew that I'd missed out on any kind of opportunity. Even if meeting them drunk would be the best thing ever! :LOL:

Oh, girls :chuckle:

I'll be at the airport on the Thursday anyway so I might as well stick around if they're going to be landing there! Would be cool to grab a photo or something, as I wouldn't have anything to sign most likely :(

Have you bought your ticket yet Swe, or are you waiting for the sale Monday?

Oh, girls :chuckle:

I'll be at the airport on the Thursday anyway so I might as well stick around if they're going to be landing there! Would be cool to grab a photo or something, as I wouldn't have anything to sign most likely :(

Have you bought your ticket yet Swe, or are you waiting for the sale Monday?

Yeah, you definitely have a chance there, it bothers me that I won't have anything to sign either haha. Made a really big mistake last time, I was about to bring an album booklet but decided that the chances were too small and I didn't want to get my hopes up. And there I was empty-handed in front of Muse. Damn it!

I have my ticket, got it on the .mu pre-sale, so I don't get why people say it sold out in minutes. I got mine like 6h after it had started :S (and it is GA)

I bought a vinyl last year and wistfully thought 'I'd love to get this signed.' But I feel like it would be obnoxious to turn up with a vinyl and hand it to them, and it would be stupid to take it to a gig :p

I keep looking at my countdown to see if its any more respectable. Nope, still 131. Just like 10 minutes ago.

I sold my only muse vinyl earlier this year because I figured I'd never have the chance :chuckle: I needed money so I had to sell something worth a bit.

Going to be so much fun melting in the sun all day queuing :awesome: hope it's not too hot that day :( Especially since I plan getting there around 7-7:30 :chuckle:

AH

Better than queueing in the blizzard that was tormenting Sweden at the time they should have played in Stockholm last year the same date, dec 6! I was kind of scared I'd freeze to death in the queue and not get to see them. So at least they saved us from a painful death ^^ (they killed us emotionally though).

I'm definitely going to show the symbolics of the cancelled gig being exactly one year ago in some way, I'll bring a flag and stuff I guess.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot to bring my credit card to school with me so if they announce a second night today I can't get tickets until at least 4 and that will be too late and nooooooooooo

Yep just having a small freak out here D:

EDIT: wait, it's okay, I'm good. I don't know what sort of security it is to have your credit card number easily displayed in an iPhone app though..... All the better for me!

Edited by sunburnt-bliss

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot to bring my credit card to school with me so if they announce a second night today I can't get tickets until at least 4 and that will be too late and nooooooooooo

Yep just having a small freak out here D:

EDIT: wait, it's okay, I'm good. I don't know what sort of security it is to have your credit card number easily displayed in an iPhone app though..... All the better for me!

If there was a second gig I doubt they'd put it on sale today. Frontier would want a pre-sale for their members, and there'd probably be another Muse.mu pre-sale too.