2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

The plan on Ticketmaster showed only seating available with the stage in the middle but the ticket itself says 'unreserved standing'. Guess we have to wait and see.

I suspect it's all unreserved seating/standing just like Emirates/Wembley. And 15,000 is only as intimate as the O2!

Here's pics I took at one of the dress rehearsals for the Trooping of the Colour at Horseguards the same weekend last year. The day before the gig will be the first rehearsal, with the next a week later, and the real thing (with the Queen) the following week. The seats will still be there, but there's a big space in the middle to fill!

And for those who don't get tickets, we saw people watching from St James Park, held back by just a fence (you can *just* see them in the pic, behind all the soldiers). As long as they don't put up something annoying, the same may work for this gig - although the stage will presumably be facing away.

Looking from the seating towards (probably) the stage:

Panorama1_zps1271f09a.jpg

Looking from (probably) the stage back towards the seating:

P1650932_zpsf0581760.jpg

Animals and TIRO would surprised me.

Animals was dropped for a long while (lolforgotten) and, while it's a big part of the Stadium set, I'm not sure it'll mean or be as much at this show. TIRO has been rotated and a half hour set doesn't seem likely to include songs that have been or are being rotated.

The rest are likely though.

Maybe add Uprising and Follow Me?

Animals and TIRO would surprised me.

Animals was dropped for a long while (lolforgotten) and, while it's a big part of the Stadium set, I'm not sure it'll mean or be as much at this show. TIRO has been rotated and a half hour set doesn't seem likely to include songs that have been or are being rotated.

The rest are likely though.

Maybe add Uprising and Follow Me?

Actually yeah, Uprising and Follow Me seems a lot more likely!

This would be a great chance for them to actually perform Isolated System, but :logic:

Also, is there gonna be an online stream for this at all?

Archived