You can tell he isn't miming, he may pull away from the microphone but the sound drops as he does. There's also plenty of evidence he doesn't mime in performances like that one from late last year during Plug In Baby where he let the crowd sing the second chorus and ran back and forth yelling the WHOAHOH and BABY at some point

That is one of the best versions of Bliss I have heard in ages. Matt's guitar sounds crunchy, the vocals are pretty spot on (inc. the falsetto), the improvs are great, particularly during the second verse and the outro solo was immense.

Banging.

Why doesn't the camera shake as if there were a lot of people jumping around the guy who's recording? :(

WTF dude, I've been filming for about 15 years and I know how to keep a steady hand regardless of what the crowd around me are doing! Not sure if your comment was negative or positive, I assumed it was negative. :(

WTF dude, I've been filming for about 15 years and I know how to keep a steady hand regardless of what the crowd around me are doing! Not sure if your comment was negative or positive, I assumed it was negative. :(

I think he was trying to imply the crowd was lame, but I could be wrong.

Sad I can't see the vids from the US. :supersad:

Don't worry man, your videos from Adelaide are good. Did you record Map?

Archived