"didnt get any cool rarities"...Bliss and Sign O the Times were played twice and once each respectively in the US and Canada, which were the LA shows you went to. (you also got Save Me which was rarely played in the states). The only other rare songs played were Dead Star in Toronto and NYC and B&H in Salt Lake. You made out just as good as any other part of the country.

and on the TR tour Bliss was only played in LA (fairly positive), along with NSC and RBS. so I don't see where you're "West Coast gets shafted" complaining is coming from

West coast, especially California, tends to get pretty consistently good shows (as long as you pretend Sacramento doesn't exist).

West coast, especially California, tends to get pretty consistently good shows (as long as you pretend Sacramento doesn't exist).

Yeah pretty much the two best places to see a show in the US is LA and NYC. You're guaranteed to get a back to back and a good rotation of songs each night. If it wasn't for Dead Star in NYC night 2 LA was actually a way better place to be this time around.

"didnt get any cool rarities"...Bliss and Sign O the Times were played twice and once each respectively in the US and Canada, which were the LA shows you went to. (you also got Save Me which was rarely played in the states). The only other rare songs played were Dead Star in Toronto and NYC and B&H in Salt Lake. You made out just as good as any other part of the country.

and on the TR tour Bliss was only played in LA (fairly positive), along with NSC and RBS. so I don't see where you're "West Coast gets shafted" complaining is coming from

Bliss wasn't played in Canada.... it was played in Sunrise, LA, and San Diego. Sign O the Times was only played once at an arena... that was LA. S

Saying "you also got Save Me" isn't much of a consolation... because well.. it's Save Me.:vomit:

Don't forget Micro Cuts in Montreal in addition to the other songs, and Fury in Pittsburgh, and the various Agitated's that got thrown in too.

and on TR tour, Columbus got RBS (as well as 6 totals US shows that leg of the tour)

Bliss wasn't played in Canada.... it was played in Sunrise, LA, and San Diego. Sign O the Times was only played once at an arena... that was LA. S

Saying "you also got Save Me" isn't much of a consolation... because well.. it's Save Me.:vomit:

Don't forget Micro Cuts in Montreal in addition to the other songs, and Fury in Pittsburgh, and the various Agitated's that got thrown in too.

and on TR tour, Columbus got RBS (as well as 6 totals US shows that leg of the tour)

yeah i know they weren't played in Canada I was just referring to the whole NA continent as a whole since Muse skips back and forth between the two as they do across the country.

and yeah Save Me definitely isnt a consolation haha, but "rare" nontheless. forgot about Micro Cuts, Fury and Agitated at the tail end there. I'd consider RBS "rare" on the TR tour considering a vast majority of shows across the country didnt get it.

Archived