plus it sort of annoys me how muse have barely started touring and fans have chosen a song to pester them with. I know it worked eventually for dead star but if I were them I would be flipping frustrated

And there are so many better fan favourites to choose from

:erm: don't see what's wrong in asking for a comeback of an old fan favourite, regardless of when the touring started. If anything, there's more of a chance to get it at these small gigs.

I don't know I just feel like if I was queueing and saw Chris I'd be more like 'hey awesome new single thanks for these gigs, good luck can't wait' than ERMAGAWDASSASSINPLZ

but that's just me ;)

I don't know I just feel like if I was queueing and saw Chris I'd be more like 'hey awesome new single thanks for these gigs, good luck can't wait' than ERMAGAWDASSASSINPLZ

but that's just me ;)

You're thanking them for the gigs by buying the tickets.

And there are so many better fan favourites to choose from

(like invincible :facemelt::chuckle:)

setlist prediction if i'm being very hopefull in no order:

psycho

drones

dead inside

stockholm

hysteria/map

survival

SBH

TIRO

knights

dead star

futurism

uprising

USOE

PiB

another new piano song maybe?

hyper music

(like invincible :facemelt::chuckle:)

setlist prediction if i'm being very hopefull in no order:

psycho

drones

dead inside

stockholm

hysteria/map

survival

SBH

TIRO

knights

dead star

futurism

uprising

USOE

PiB

another new piano song maybe?

hyper music

I think Fury is more likely than Hyper Music Or Futurism.

Hope I'm wrong and we get all 3, but I've learned to not get my hopes up for Muse rarities...

:erm: don't see what's wrong in asking for a comeback of an old fan favourite, regardless of when the touring started. If anything, there's more of a chance to get it at these small gigs.

I remember the days when BH&R would get nothing but abuse from fans... and then The Resistance came out. Oh how times change. I've always liked the album btw...

prediction: if these are indeed 4 more gigs, it'll be Paris - Berlin - Amsterdam - Milan in april

friend confirmed they seen 10 tour dates that a crew member had, I assumed they'd be for later in the year for some reason though, didn't even think that there could be 4 more unannounced ones. didn't get any of the dates/locations though :(

friend confirmed they seen 10 tour dates that a crew member had, I assumed they'd be for later in the year for some reason though, didn't even think that there could be 4 more unannounced ones. didn't get any of the dates/locations though :(

Maybe those could be 4 north american Psycho tour dates ;)

New York

LA

Chicago

Toronto ?

Maybe those could be 4 north american Psycho tour dates ;)

New York

LA

Chicago

Toronto ?

Makes no sense to have them together with the 6 Psycho UK Tour ones. And why would he wear a tag for 10 gigs later in the year?

Is it possible to change the name of this thread to correct "Paycho" to "Psycho"? Unless it was misspelt for some reason unknown to me? Anyway, I'm really excited for the gig! I'd probably be in bed when it happens but I sure hope to wake up to an excellent setlist and some information or footage of the new songs.

I didnt even notice the typo until you pointed it out :(

Sorry, I didn't have my glasses on. :nerd: Someone seems to have fixed it.

Archived