No way they're only playing two new songs.

Really doubt they are gonna do 4-5 new songs almost fully three months before the album is out. I don't think it looks like something they'd do.

I remember Arctic Monkeys played R U Mine and Do I Wanna Know at their concerts before the AM release, which I think is proper. But Coldplay did 5-6 new songs from Mylo Xyloto on their festival tour in 2011 four months before its release.

Really doubt they are gonna do 4-5 new songs almost fully three months before the album is out. I don't think it looks like something they'd do.

But the album comes with a DVD containing "live performances of new songs from Drones filmed during the Psycho UK Tour"

I remember Arctic Monkeys played R U Mine and Do I Wanna Know at their concerts before the AM release, which I think is proper. But Coldplay did 5-6 new songs from Mylo Xyloto on their festival tour in 2011 four months before its release.

They played those 2 and Mad Sounds at Glastonbury 3 months before it came out, that's headlining Glastonbury to a lot of casual fans who were there just for FWN and WPSIATWIN material which is a lot different to this Psycho Tour.

This tour is an intimate tour for promoting the new album, there's gonna be a fair few new songs

plus it sort of annoys me how muse have barely started touring and fans have chosen a song to pester them with. I know it worked eventually for dead star but if I were them I would be flipping frustrated

:erm: don't see what's wrong in asking for a comeback of an old fan favourite, regardless of when the touring started. If anything, there's more of a chance to get it at these small gigs.

Archived