• 10 months later...

The thing that's going to be really funny with this gig is that for the first time in almost 10 years new songs will be getting played where people have no way of knowing what song it is, unless the band introduces it of course.

I know they played Resistance and T2L stuff before the album came out, but it really was right before and by that point we had description of the songs etc.

The thing that's going to be really funny with this gig is that for the first time in almost 10 years new songs will be getting played where people have no way of knowing what song it is, unless the band introduces it of course.

I know they played Resistance and T2L stuff before the album came out, but it really was right before and by that point we had description of the songs etc.

Yeah, gonna be interesting to follow the tweets tonight. I suspect someone (Catherine) will nab a setlist and upload it for us anyway.

Not gonna lie, I'd be a bit disappointed if they only play 16 songs after having paid nearly 50 quid for the ticket. There'd have to be some really good rarities in there.

Cologne E-Werk and Paris Olympia warm-up gigs on the last tour were around 60 Euro (£42 in current exchange rates), and they were 16 songs of newies + hits.

I'm not sure what to expect - new shit and some hits, yes, but maybe a rare song or two might creep in. Certainly the last tour opened the door to all manner of possibility on that front.

Archived