:

So you'd rather have no rotation and worse sets for everyone than more rotation and the risk of some bad sets? Remember that most of the gigs this tour have been good/great.

No, I'd rather they put together a good set and keep that every night with little to no rotation. That way we'll have good songs and no cities get left with the ridiculously boring sets they seem to throw out there occasionally.

Probably no use even thinking to deeply into this because of course it will never happen :chuckle:

And yes apparently despite the good Brisbane night 2 setlist, sounds as if it was a nightmare on the tech side of things.

I was at the gig tonight, and fuck that setlist was such a downer. The middle section from FG to GL was just such a borefest after the high energy of the first half an hour or so.

And not even one rare-ish song? It's just not fair. Apparently the band only flew in to Brisbane this afternoon and are staying on the Gold Coast cause Kate flew down to Australia a few days ago, so it seems like the guys might just be running through the motions cause they had no time to soundcheck any different songs.

I was at the gig tonight, and fuck that setlist was such a downer. The middle section from FG to GL was just such a borefest after the high energy of the first half an hour or so.

And not even one rare-ish song? It's just not fair. Apparently the band only flew in to Brisbane this afternoon and are staying on the Gold Coast cause Kate flew down to Australia a few days ago, so it seems like the guys might just be running through the motions cause they had no time to soundcheck any different songs.

yeah unfortunately thats the case sometimes. when i saw them in philly they had played a great set in Pittsburgh the night before. they either flew/drove a long ways overnight and then just went through the motions the next day with a standard set and not a lot of energy. drawbacks of busy touring.

yeah unfortunately thats the case sometimes. when i saw them in philly they had played a great set in Pittsburgh the night before. they either flew/drove a long ways overnight and then just went through the motions the next day with a standard set and not a lot of energy. drawbacks of busy touring.

The next day in Philly they did play CE during the soundcheck/contest show.

Dispersion is the key. If they played the same set it would get dull eventually (look how everyone is so used to sets now that would have been a gift from heaven last tour). But also if different nights were as wide in quality as the last set and Zepp everyone would just get pissed off.

Archived