all that needed was no UD and Starlight moved to earlier in the set and that is pretty much perfect.

And I know I'll get shot down here, but anyone else think MWAH should be dropped next tour? Kinda slows things down now Knights isn't an encore/opener/closer anymore..

MWAH should have been dropped last tour.

Yeah I don't see why there has to be a "beef".. It's the only 4 shows they've gotten in years. I'm not surprised at the sets they've gotten

If this is really their mentality, it's stupid. Most people only go to one show and there are only a couple extremely dedicated fans that go to multiple shows.

Every show should get something special and unique considering people generally only see them once every three years.

If they just rotated 1 or 2 slots with some fan favorite rarity that would be ideal... Completely baffled as to why this doesn't happen, tbh, especially when they do it in random countries (and during 2nd shows.)

I mean, sure, some place is going to get CE and another NSC :LOL: but it would be great.

That's really all anyone wants honestly. The fans really need some representation in the set beyond Stockholm Syndrome and Plug In Baby (if they even play it). Makes their jobs more interesting too. It's just extremely irritating how three nights in LA went vs any other show with multiple nights in North America.

Even though we got screwed at Austin City Limits weekend 1, sound cut out twice, lost 3-4 songs, we still got an extremely generic set the following weekend despite Matt saying that they brought a bunch of old stuff.

During the US legs, at least, I typically am okay with the setlists... I know some 2nd show somewhere is going to get something awesome (DS,Bliss (fuckers... :LOL: ), MC...) but that - for the most part - it's business as usual.

But, as hard as I try, when the other countries consistently get these great songs, it does tear me up a bit that I'll never, ever have that chance. :(

If this is really their mentality, it's stupid. Most people only go to one show and there are only a couple extremely dedicated fans that go to multiple shows.

Every show should get something special and unique considering people generally only see them once every three years.

i agree, i didnt say it made sense i just had an inclination that this would happen since this is was muse seems to do.

i dont know their logic behind the "if we visit a country only once a tour for a stretch of days, lets give them the rarest songs" logic; but its what they do

It just is.

And I'm not a CE evangelist, it's just a great demonstration of everything that defines Muse.

Plus, it's one of the few songs by Muse that has been consistently great live. Matt's vocals are solid, his tone is deadly and Chris' bass sounds monstrous.

Tbh, they're not far from having brought back most of OoS this tour.

Archived