Was a bit interested cause it was pitch black in Tallinn :p

Also, was the stadium packed?

I'd estimate maybe 20 000-25 000 at a stadium of 40 000-50 000. However the space seemed full because they had separated the back of the field as the Bar.

Lol Muse. Couple of shit gigs, then pull out two B sides. Bizarre.

Exactly my thought. We in Berlin didn't even get Blackout like almost every other gig, then a few gigs later they play the rarest of the rare. I don't know if I want to laugh or cry.

I'd estimate maybe 20 000-25 000 at a stadium of 40 000-50 000. However the space seemed full because they had separated the back of the field as the Bar.

Pretty decent then. Sounds like an absolutely awesome gig. It's also a bonus that the stadium itself is pretty decent :p at least I was impressed by it when I went there last year.

Really can't wait to see the videos. Matt doing the vocals now :LOL: omg

so thats the first great setlist of this tour.. I wonder if it will continue in the following shows.

.. oh no. that was it, no more shows :LOL:

seriously, am stoked for everyone that went, but there was no special songs for the end of the arena tour, so why do this now

so thats the first great setlist of this tour.. I wonder if it will continue in the following shows.

seriously, am stoked for everyone that went, but there was no special songs for the end of the arena tour, so why do this now

It was a taster for the next tour :p

Not true, London had 6 songs from absolution, and Paris B&H and DS.

But still, way to go out with a bang. I hope they'll do something similiar for the four gig in Mexico

Coventry, Emirates 1 and 2, Manchester, Paris 2, Turin 2 all had great sets

I wouldn't call it luck. He just knows very well when and where the highest possibility of a special Muse gig is. ;)

This is just plain luck.

Archived