Music between support and Muse

poshboy111

Hey guys,

Saw Muse in Helsinki last night with support from Deap Vally. Just wondering if anyone knows any of the music that was playing after DV finished and they were setting up for Muse. Some of it was great and would love to know. I assume they use the same music for each gig so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I remember Planisphère from Justice.. That was great to hear:D

God dammit I was figuring that out long! That song was really epic before the gig, Justice's stuff is always good :yesey: Missed them last year when they played in Provinssirock, had a work-day. Hopefully I'll see them someday yet..

They do normally. As soon as Muse come off, they nearly always play Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra.

They usually do a playlist for each run of shows and use that.

They've been using the same music between support and Muse at all the gigs I've attended but they've not played Come Fly With Me after the shows on this tour :)

Right before they start playing, it's always Breezeblocks by Alt-J. Immediately before that one, it's Planisphère (full) by Justice.

I don't remember Alt-J at either O2, it was just Planisphere before the lights went out. Probably better that way. ;) I heard Default by Django Django but I think that was even before the support...

Archived