2013.07.14 - Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany

Lazlo

So are all tickets general admission then? And you get to choose where you sit/stand?

Yep looks like it :)

I have ticket! Yup was quite easy. Would have been even easier if I hadnt been at work...had to translate it in bits! (Home laptop would have done this automatically) Still, I got there in the end :D

Venue looks amazing - really looking forward to this!:happy:

Ok I've just found out that my friend wants to go to Berlin for a holiday with me but not to see Muse but I would time it so I can go to the concert.

My only worry is how to get a ticket - I'll try in the main sale Sat but have no experience in buying tickets out of the UK. No idea if I can get a ticket but really want one!

What are my chances I wonder? Looks a great venue. Hoping I can find a way to translate the website.

I'm going:D:D:D

My bank at first declined the transaction and then it went through when I tried again.

The whole process was so easy I the main sale as my pre sale code wasn't working but it was only a hold up from my bank.

Mind you 19.90 euros for postage to UK - dear me!!!

So that's my 40th birthday treat to myself next year, need to sort flights now for me and my friend and hotel or apartment - friends keen to go to Berlin for a city break/summer holiday but she's not a Muse fan so I'll be going to the concert alone.

Oh and I must buy a new passport!

Yeah, I'm willing to go there too, but I'm not ready yet to buy tickets (it's a bit expensive for me). But the venue looks great indeed and there will be cheap flights from my city to Berlin in the summer. Do you think this would sell out fast because of the smaller capacity and the incoming Swedes etc.? Would it be faster than 2 weeks? Thanks in advance for any thoughts on the subject :) Long live Muse!!!

Could anyone who knows Berlin advise on the trains. I'd be getting the train back after but am wondering how easy that will be.

I'm also trying to decide which part of the city to book a hotel or more likely am apartment - if I know where the trains come into or what line they use I will see which area is best to stay in.

I'll be travelling alone to the concert and back - could get a taxi back once into central Berlin.

If anyone knows of any good apartment companies that would be handy too, thanks!

Could anyone who knows Berlin advise on the trains. I'd be getting the train back after but am wondering how easy that will be.

I'm also trying to decide which part of the city to book a hotel or more likely am apartment - if I know where the trains come into or what line they use I will see which area is best to stay in.

I'll be travelling alone to the concert and back - could get a taxi back once into central Berlin.

If anyone knows of any good apartment companies that would be handy too, thanks!

I was in Berlin in September going to the Berlin Festival to see The Killers, and it surprised me how easy it was getting around THE WHOLE city by public transport!

Therefore, don't be afraid of it might being a bit tricky getting around only by train. I highly recommend you to buy a 2-day-ticket or whatever they're called on one of the stations, so you can use the U-bahn and S-bahn system ... it's working spot on!

Don't use taxi ... it's a city with a lot of traffic and it'll just rip you off considered to the train-system.

I don't know anything about hotels or companies. A friend of mine has an apartment in Charlottenburg, 10 min. from the venue :) But still, the venue is in West-Berlin, just don't be afraid of booking a room in the area a bit out of Berlin ... the trains cover them all!

See this: http://www.bvg.de/index.php/en/17103/name/Underground.html for more information about them, and if you see in the right it says More Information and Downloads, then save the "Network of S- and U-bahn" ... great and useful map! :)

Archived