Dee3Dee

hipbones

Mounta1nGoat

Bellapod

East Stand

mrskopite

dan.

chortle2001

RetroShout (Wants to swap for Clock End- Turnstile M)

Okay, emirates is confusing me. After they told me the box office will open at 17:30 I sent them an e-mail saying that was after the doors opened and that it was very inconvenient. And now they replied to me saying that the doors will open at 3pm...

I wish seetickets would've just sent me the tickets, but oh well.

Okay, emirates is confusing me. After they told me the box office will open at 17:30 I sent them an e-mail saying that was after the doors opened and that it was very inconvenient. And now they replied to me saying that the doors will open at 3pm...

I think the box office opens at 11am :erm:

I think the box office opens at 11am :erm:

Then why would they tell me 17:30? I just sent another e-mail asking about it, so we'll see what they answer... (I'm probably annoying them lol)

Maybe

the box office

doesn't open

at all :stunned:

In all fairness though I'd imagine they told you 17:30 becuase that's the "official" time, but it will probably be open much earlier

Maybe

the box office

doesn't open

at all :stunned:

In all fairness though I'd imagine they told you 17:30 becuase that's the "official" time, but it will probably be open much earlier

Haha, hopefully!

I'll just show up at around 2pm to see if it's open I guess. I'm probably just stressing a bit to much over this. I don't want a barrier spot or anything, I just don't want to end up somewhere at the back.

Then why would they tell me 17:30? I just sent another e-mail asking about it, so we'll see what they answer... (I'm probably annoying them lol)

You're never going to get a straight answer from Seetickets/G&T anyway. All their employees have the IQ of your average refrigerator. They don't know anything. They remind me of the sort of people who get their dicks caught in the zipper.

You're never going to get a straight answer from Seetickets/G&T anyway. All their employees have the IQ of your average refrigerator. They don't know anything. They remind me of the sort of people who get their dicks caught in the zipper.

Haha, I agree about that! But I asked the emirates themselves (concerts@arsenal.co.uk) and they have been really nice, but confusing as well.

I'm currently looking at loads of pairs of tickets on these ticket reseller sites like Seatwave for WAY under face value! Cheapest so far is 22 quid general admission!

What's happened?? I seriously think the terrible support acts they announced have ruined this. Dizzee Rascal can do one!!!! :(

Yeah, that theory is just plain retarded.

The people who would be bothered by it are the hardcores who are going to get tickets regardless. The casuals mostly like Dizzee and, if they don't, they'll turn up in time for Muse and that's it.

Yeah exactly, I think the first support will be at six and the second at seven, But I'm more interested in the fact that Muse will play 2,5 hours

Well, you have to consider that they aren't always on time. 2:30 could very quickly turn into 2:25, 2:15, 2:10 etc. And then you have the encore break(s) which is another couple of minutes. I definitely think they'll play their longest gigs yet for the stadiums though. 23-25 songs for sure.

Well, you have to consider that they aren't always on time. 2:30 could very quickly turn into 2:25, 2:15, 2:10 etc. And then you have the encore break(s) which is another couple of minutes. I definitely think they'll play their longest gigs yet for the stadiums though. 23-25 songs for sure.

More time to play the fan favourites, like Guiding Light, Neutron Star Collision and Undisclosed Desires :p

2.5 hours isn't THAT unlikely... I know it's Muse, but when I saw The Killers at the O2, I'm pretty sure they did just under 2 and a half hours... It was about 23 songs, I think... And they did Don't Look Back In Anger, during which Brandon and Mark caught me crying of joy, singing my heart out :awesome:

Anyway, 2 .5 hours isn't exactly impossible. Would be awesome.

The queues to get to the tube stations after the gig are going to be absolutely horrendous. Holloway won't be running at all so people who would normally use that station are gonna come to the others which will be packed anyway. Ughhh.

Archived