• 2 weeks later...

No longer need these, so they're for sale

IMG_2525.jpg

fuzz factory board and parts. this was fully functioning when it was removed from my guitar, so it should still work if you know what you're doing. there are a few cut wires, but all the parts seem to be there otherwise. SOLD

IMG_2526.jpg

aluminum knobs. i'm pretty sure these are the standard ones which were spray painted black, but they look nice. these were from the stealth for what it's worth. $35 shipped worldwide for the three of them.

edit: FF board sold.

Edited by james90

No longer need these, so they're for sale

IMG_2525.jpg

fuzz factory board and parts. this was fully functioning when it was removed from my guitar, so it should still work if you know what you're doing. there are a few cut wires, but all the parts seem to be there otherwise. SOLD

IMG_2526.jpg

aluminum knobs. i'm pretty sure these are the standard ones which were spray painted black, but they look nice. these were from the stealth for what it's worth. $35 shipped worldwide for the three of them.

edit: FF board sold.

Up the game on your selling and use your flash gun :p plus a black background for the knobs so it looks super stealthy

hrrrrngh stealth

Were you looking for some black custom hardware? These have some history to them as well.

I can split them up as well. $12 each.

Up the game on your selling and use your flash gun :p plus a black background for the knobs so it looks super stealthy

I still need to find a good black background. Only got this mattress cover at the moment :facepalm:

Were you looking for some black custom hardware? These have some history to them as well.

I can split them up as well. $12 each.

I still need to find a good black background. Only got this mattress cover at the moment :facepalm:

maybe when I get paid on 25th. Don't neeed them but might in future :ninja:

or I'll give you $35 for stealth yes?

Pedal train pro, comes with a carry bag and some kind of under tray. Just needs abit of a clean as it has had velcro strips stuck to it. I need £85 for it. Postage would be alot due to its size etc but i can post at your cost.

If only you posted that a few weeks ago!

Sent from Fabri is a nob

few guitars for sale

1994_EmeX_Londaxe.jpg

1990's emex londaxe in red/yellow sunburst. has a few issues (neck joint was repaired, but still isn't as stable as I'd like). pots are new, but is stock otherwise. Really just want to get rid of this as it's driving me insane. SALE PENDING

2011_Madarozzo_Madrose.jpg

madarozzo madrose in satin black. purchased new in 2012. similar to the above guitar, but 1000x better. specs are different (see the madarozzo website). no issues and plays great. slight bit of wear in the finish, but that's expected as it's satin and has been played a bit. It needs the intonation set, but I really don't have the patience to do it as the bridge design is absolutely ridiculous. includes TKL hardcase. $700 including worldwide shipping.

2007_Manson_Classic_T.jpg

2007 Manson Classic T quilt top. (sorry Phill). REALLY nice guitar, but I already have another Manson tele which I play a bit more. Specs include... swamp ash body, quilt maple top, flame AND birds-eye maple neck, ebony fretboard, bare knuckle pickups, gotoh tuners, etc... very nice. $2650 including worldwide shipping. Includes hiscox hard case (handle is broken, but the case itself is fine). Will consider reasonable offers as well.

Edited by james90

1990's emex londaxe in red/yellow sunburst. has a few issues (neck joint was repaired, but still isn't as stable as I'd like). pots are new, but is stock otherwise. Really just want to get rid of this as it's driving me insane. $275 + split shipping (should be around $125 if you're outside of the US). Sold as a project. includes TKL hardcase.

Wait, this sounds like the same issues you had with the other one. :stunned:

Damn I want that tele though.

Wait, this sounds like the same issues you had with the other one. :stunned:

Damn I want that tele though.

Sort of. The other one was somehow more stable (I think the inserts on the neck were spinning around, but the neck joint itself was fine). This one has an issue with the neck joint. It's had the holes filled and redrilled on both the neck and body, and somehow it still isn't that stable.

Oh and I forgot to mention before, there was a split in the wood on the end of the neck, but it's mostly hidden when the neck is on. It's been repaired, so no problems with that anyway

cheddatom, I'll take a few pictures of it later. It's been slightly modified as well with some inserts (instead of just using screws against the wood). It's a MASSIVE improvement to how it was before, but I don't know why it is the way it is.

so does it actually wobble? Like when you play it, is it whammying about or is it much more subtle than that?

it's relatively subtle. if you're just playing it, it's fine, but if it takes any kind of jolt, the neck will whammy itself into a different position

I don't know to be honest - there's not much else to do in the way of repairs except try some new inserts, but it might be difficult to remove the old ones since they're now under the lacquer. Might be worth trying some sandpaper in the neck joint to help it grip or something.

londaxe is pending sale, but I'll post if it's available again.

To the person who is buying it: you'll have to sign a contract not to sell it to 'you know who'. Can't have that happen to another one!

To the person who is buying it: you'll have to sign a contract not to sell it to 'you know who'. Can't have that happen to another one!

I want to know who got it, firstly because I want them to not sell it on to "you know who" but also because I want to see them suffer it's glorious weak tone :LOL:

I'm pretty sure they're aware of it!

I don't think this one was quite as bright as the one I sold you, but the pickups may have been closer to the strings on that one. Never adjusted them. Still a fairly weak tone, but one can always install a hot rails in the neck position