I have too many delays, so i'm selling.

Behringer VD400 (Boss DM-2 Clone, oscillates like a mofo) £20 inc delivery.

Behringer EM600 (Line6 Echo Park Clone) £40 in delivery.

Bartering accepted.

That VD400 is REALLY tempting but I literally have nothing spare. :(

I am seriously considering selling my good Delorean Manson copy I had built by Phil from muselive!

Spec off the top of my head is Mahogany body, Birdseye neck, rosewood fretboard, aluminium finish then motherbucker and Seymour Duncan hot p90 same as original.

And then the Zvex FF and Phase 90.

Gotoh 510 tuners.

Heres some videos of it in action

Just seeing if there is any interest.

I am seriously considering selling my good Delorean Manson copy I had built by Phil from muselive!

Spec off the top of my head is Mahogany body, Birdseye neck, rosewood fretboard, aluminium finish then motherbucker and Seymour Duncan hot p90 same as original.

Gotoh 510 tuners.

Just seeing if there is any interest.

Wow really nice ! One of the best replicas I've seen. And nice playing btw.

Out of curiosity, how much ?

I might be selling my M-Audio Profire 610 within the next few weeks.

It does have a few issues, one of the microphone preamps is playing up, is the one of the other analogue inputs and at least one of the outs I believe is playing up as well. Basically makes crackling sounds, similar to a totally fucked vinyl. May be possible to repair them, but can't find any useful info online.

At least 2 inputs work and hopefully 7 outputs work fine, so should be adequate for bedroom recording.

I'm open to offers.

it's gone, but you can have the next one i buy. not sure if it'll be a yellow or blue one though.

I wouldn't have been able to afford it anyway, even if I had sold the Hayden (still for sale £600 anyone yeah?). I am a little bit in love with Phil's one, he changed the pickups and it looks badass now

Looking for a quick sale now for my good Delorean Manson copy I had built by Phil from muselive!

Gotoh 510 tuners.

Guest bshuker

Digidesign usb Mbox 2 £125 posted with original box etc, selling as I don't need it anymore. Good condition, comes with all software discs (tho somewhat out of date now I would say)

• 2 weeks later...

Selling my original roland GK-1 hex pickup.

You can use this to drive any of the old 24-pin guitar synths like the gr300, gr700, gm70 etc.

they're pretty rare, especially in this condition. Comes with original box and in full working order.

I'm looking for £100 shipped, need to finance the last few bits of my Delorean build.

Also looking to shift my Squier bass and bass pod 2.0 if anyone is interested.