some great deals there.

shame it's UK only, otherwise I'd have bought a few things already

thanks james90 what were you interested in? i have sent items abroad, mainly pedals/clothes so smaller packages, i did send an item to america but it got damaged in transit so am a little weary at the moment, depending on what it is i do make exceptions you'd just have to bear with me whilst i got postage costs.

thanks james90 what were you interested in? i have sent items abroad, mainly pedals/clothes so smaller packages, i did send an item to america but it got damaged in transit so am a little weary at the moment, depending on what it is i do make exceptions you'd just have to bear with me whilst i got postage costs.

You're quite welcome EARTHWORM JIM - I'm interested in the 70's MXR distortion, and the lot of Muse promos (of course). I'd still have to bid on those I'm guessing, as it's not a fixed price (I imagine you wanted a bit more than that starting price)

I imagine the pedal would be about £10 at most to ship, but not sure about the promos as there are quite a few and they'd would have to be packaged properly etc. Only ever had one vinyl break in shipping (out of 50 or so), so CDs shouldn't really be a problem

You're quite welcome EARTHWORM JIM - I'm interested in the 70's MXR distortion, and the lot of Muse promos (of course). I'd still have to bid on those I'm guessing, as it's not a fixed price (I imagine you wanted a bit more than that starting price)

I imagine the pedal would be about £10 at most to ship, but not sure about the promos as there are quite a few and they'd would have to be packaged properly etc. Only ever had one vinyl break in shipping (out of 50 or so), so CDs shouldn't really be a problem

i'm happy getting the starting bid amount on both to be honest, the mxr has been listed a few times now i think this is the 5th time i've relisted it and the muse lot has been relisted a couple of times so if you leave it till the end you should be able to grab them no problem, i'll use rigid cardboard and boxes plus plenty of bubblewrap for the cds and likewise for the pedal, i always make sure all my items are as protected as possible for transit i think that one item was due to it's age and fragility, anyway feel free to go for them items, in the meantime i can pop to my local post office and get exact shipping costs if that's ok with you.

i'm happy getting the starting bid amount on both to be honest, the mxr has been listed a few times now i think this is the 5th time i've relisted it and the muse lot has been relisted a couple of times so if you leave it till the end you should be able to grab them no problem, i'll use rigid cardboard and boxes plus plenty of bubblewrap for the cds and likewise for the pedal, i always make sure all my items are as protected as possible for transit i think that one item was due to it's age and fragility, anyway feel free to go for them items, in the meantime i can pop to my local post office and get exact shipping costs if that's ok with you.

ok cool, i'll buy the pedal now and bid on the promos. send me a PM on here when you figure out the shipping costs

ok cool, i'll buy the pedal now and bid on the promos. send me a PM on here when you figure out the shipping costs

will do james, i'll try and get the quotes back to you by midweek, i've got to pop by the post office to post a couple of items this week so i'll get them sorted whilst i'm there.