I'm a bit tempted but I could build a PC to that spec for well under £400 and buy a couple of screens with the change.

If the software is genuine licenses then yeh it's an amazing price.

Photoshop and aperture are. I am going to put it on ebay later on in the week.

Trade for some peddles?

Actual serious, because I was never able to build cannon.

relevant to my interests... partly because I have had this sitting in my 'in progress' drawer for a while, and I want to try a new method of decals/box finishes.

2h4hvno.jpg

what kind of a deal would you be interested in? pm me for relevance?

james, yes no problem at all, i can ship that, i can find out the exact shipping for you if you want, it's a lighter pedal so may be cheaper to send, how you getting on with the MXR distortion plus?

ok cool, just bought it and requested the total. send me an invoice once you find out the shipping and I'll send the payment

distortion plus is sounding good

ok cool, just bought it and requested the total. send me an invoice once you find out the shipping and I'll send the payment

distortion plus is sounding good

cool glad you like it, ok thanks james, i'll pop it up to the post office tomorrow find out the cost and get back to you as soon as i get back home.

I'm selling a Sennheiser MD441-2. A now discontinued version of the microphone without the high-pass filter and tuschel connector. Comes with mic clamp and tuschel > XLR converter.

Great microphone that mostly sits around doing nothing. Looking for £300.

Also a Boss PS-2 Digital Pitch Shifter/Delay. Has a broken Dry/Wet mix knob, which is repairable, but I haven't done so in the 6/7 years I've had it, so might as well stop pretending that I will one day. £50?

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.adverts.ie/electric-guitars/epiphone-sg-prophecy-gx/4072719

I'm selling my SG. Its up for €550 but I'll accept anything over 400. This includes a hard case worth around €100.

If you're interested please go through the website. The price doesn't include shipping.

why would anyone offer you anything over 400 when you've already stated your lower limit of 400 :p