Oktava MK-012 Mic *WITHDRAWN*

Wait, didn't I just buy these only a few days ago? Did I just become James?

Well yes and no. Sadly one of them accidentally the whole self yesterday so that one doesn't seem to work (grr :mad:). I need to own a matched pair for overhead reasons and since I can't walk into a shop with the working one to try them out because no shops stock them, I'll have to buy another pair, so I have only the one working one to sell here.

Comes with a -10dB pad as well as a cardioid capsule. Works very well. I would keep them both but I really need the money to replace them.

They work wonderfully on acoustic guitars, vocals (with a pop filter) and as drum overheads. They are quite a gem and even more so if you choose to get them modded.

I will sell this one for what I got it for. $160AUD + Shipping. (Converts to about 160USD or 100GBP)

I posted a few sound clips around here so I'll attach sound clips to let you hear what they sound like. The vocal/guitar test was done with the one mic placed in between and the drums as a matched pair.

227704_10152447763565122_1676820770_n.jpg

Vocal/Guitar Demo

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/adamcrowell1990/oktava-mk-012-vocal-guitar[/soundcloud]

Drum Overheads

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

If you want the non working one as well (god forbid, it's a total mess) if you feel game enough to repair or even remake the board, I'll chuck it in for an extra $25. It looks like it had a very dodgy repair before and the board/capsule are missing some screws. :$ There aren't many components in it but I can't be sure what doesn't work. If you do buy the broken one, it is in a few pieces but all components are there. Might just be the XLR jack in honesty but I can't get replacements here.

EDIT: Withdrawn the sale as I have sent both mics off to be modded and the broken one to be subsequently repaired. Taking a shot at it.

Edited by Crowella

anyone want a warmoth strat neck for cheap?

IMG_1911_zpsf6ed8c27.jpg

IMG_1913_zps42ff4e53.jpg

$75 shipped in the US, $100 shipped anywhere else

Why?

apparently leaving it in its box for 7 months didn't do the wood any favors. it's brand new (I only just took it out of the sealed box for the first time as I was going to put it on ebay), but it's developed a bit of an abnormality... no idea how playable it will be.

specs:

Headstock: Stratocaster®

Construction: Warmoth Pro

Orientation: Right Handed

Shaft Wood: Maple

Fingerboard Wood: Maple

Nut Width: 1 11/16"

Back Contour: Clapton

Fretwire: 6105

Tuner ream: Gotoh/Grover (13/32", 11/32")

Fret Number: 22

Radius: 10-16" Compound

Inlays: Black Face Dots

Nut Install: GraphTech Black TUSQ XL

Neck Finish: Clear Gloss

Scale: 25-1/2"

Hi,

There is a Gibson DC Lite on sale on ebay, and I know few people here could be interested in.

I tried to buy it, but the guy doesn't want because of "shipping issue"... I'm cursed, and so disappointed...

This is the link : DC Lite

Edited by Lozo

anyone want a warmoth strat neck for cheap?

IMG_1911_zpsf6ed8c27.jpg

IMG_1913_zps42ff4e53.jpg

$75 shipped in the US, $100 shipped anywhere else

Why?

apparently leaving it in its box for 7 months didn't do the wood any favors. it's brand new (I only just took it out of the sealed box for the first time as I was going to put it on ebay), but it's developed a bit of an abnormality... no idea how playable it will be.

What manner of abnormality???

What manner of abnormality???

it's developed a bow in the middle.

in this case, the neck really only has to be dead flat (rather than with a slight back bow) with the strings off as you can fine tune the adjustment with the side adjuster... but I can't even get it close to dead flat.

most neck abnormalities can be heated out of the neck ( if it has to do with the wood ) , also warmoth has a warranty please check with them.

I might, but they might count it as neglect. :erm: I left it in the packaging for several months, and the truss rod had barely any tension on it. I figure you should have a slight bit of truss rod tension on a neck when you're storing it without strings, but I had no idea this one didn't (until a few days ago)

I'm familiar with the heat treatments, but I've had that done to a few guitars before (older les pauls which I no longer own) and it didn't always hold...I think two of them went back to how they were originally.

anyway, a few things for sale

-MI audio crunch box V3. only selling because I got an XTS atomic overdrive which I like better. $100 shipped anywhere.

-dickinson D1 overdrive. limited edition polished finish. works great, no issues. once owned by JimbobMansionR2D2. Includes US power adapter, but if you're outside of the US, you'll need to find the proper one for your country. includes gig bag. $350 shipped anywhere.

-mastery jazzmaster bridge. still in sealed container. i realize this is loads better than the mustang bridge that's currently on my guitar, but it works well enough for me... $100 shipped anywhere

will post pics if there's any interest

Edited by james90

ernie ball VP Jr 25k. BRAND NEW IN BOX. I was told I could use it as an expression pedal for my delay, but apparently not. $75 shipped anywhere.

:$ That might of been me... Damn sorry I was sure the 25k was the standard expression pedal for effect pedals :facepalm: I feel guilty now :$ But I am interested in it, would their any extra shipping costs like tax?

:$ That might of been me... Damn sorry I was sure the 25k was the standard expression pedal for effect pedals :facepalm: I feel guilty now :$ But I am interested in it, would their any extra shipping costs like tax?

haha it wasn't, it was actually the person I bought it from.

Someone actually PM'd me about buying that (and the tone freak pedal) but I'll let you know if he doesn't want it.

edit: VP Jr and tone freak are now sold

Edited by james90